6. Praise the Bieber!

I jogged down the stairs and entered the kitchen to get myself a apple and a bottle of water but to my surprise my family was up and having breakfast together. "umm what's going on here?" I asked watching them happily eat their breakfast. "we are having a lovely family breakfast" Khloe answered before stuffing her face in bacon.

It's funny because every time we go to the farm she changes into a vegetarian and now she's eating that pork like the worlds number 1# meat lover. "why wasn't I invited to this 'lovely family breakfast' huh?" I asked mocking Khloe's voice "because nobody here like's you!" Kylie spat then got back to her food. bitch. "don't listen to her, she's lying. The truth is your adopted" Kourtney joked.

I don't know if my birth certificate is wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not. "we tried waking you up but after ten minutes we just thought you were dead so we left you" Kim answered. "for Christmas I want a new family, one that knows the differences between a dead person and a sleeping person" I said before taking a huge bite out of my apple "eww, Kayla you eat like a pig" Khloe said.

"eww Khloe you look like one" I said sticking my tongue out in a playful way "Kayla your such a bitch, go away" Kylie said rolling her eyes at me."woah there Ky's what's wrong with you?" Rob asked chuckling a little. "nothing, I just can't stand rude bitches" -_- how the fuck has she been living with herself for the past 16years??? Yes I know I call Kylie a bitch like all the time but that's just how she acts.

Suddenly there was a loud knock coming from the door. Since I was the only one standing up I went to go open it. I effortlessly opened the door open revealing....Justin?
wait, is Justin standing in front of me?
wait.......justin?

"Bieber what are you going here?" I asked both confusingly and surprisingly. "Can a boyfriend not come and visit his girlfriend?" he asked smirking. The minute those words left his mouth I heard gasps coming from behind us. I slowly turned around and all eyes were now on me. Kim and Kourtney didn't look surprised in fact they seemed rather pleased with this.

Khloe was wiggling her eyebrows like a freak probably thinking dirty things. Rob and Kendall had matching smiles as they looked at us shocked. Kylie had her arms crossed and a look of pure disgust. okay what the fuck is her problem???? My mum.....oh god, my mum's face had money written all over it and Bruce, Well I actually don't know Bruce's facial expression.

After all of his face surgery's it's kinda hard to tell. "So.....boyfriend" Khloe said breaking the silence. "Oh Justin, it's so nice to see you again" my mother happily said walking over to him and giving him a hug "you to Mrs Jenner" Justin smiled back at her "don't you guys have a lovely family breakfast to get to?" I asked trying to snap them back into reality so they could go away

"I finished mine" Khloe said "I'm full" Kim followed "and I lost my appetite" Kourtney finished. These three witches had huge smiles on their faces."okay well um...me and Justin gotta get going so um...BYE!" I quickly lied before grabbing Justin's arm and dragging him out the house before anybody could say anything else.

"well thanks a lot Bieber, now my family thinks we are dating" I snapped the minute we were alone "well Scooter said that we had to tell our friends and family first before the media found out so I kinda just helped you tell your family. your welcome" He finished his sentence with a great big grin, what does he expect me to do, praise him?