30. Double date

Kayla's P.O.V

"hey Wilbert!"  I said smiling widely as Wilbert appeared. Behind him stood Shaniqua holding a little boys hand and a baby carrier basket in her other hand "I would like you to meet my girlfriend Shaniqua" Once Shaniqua looked up her face changed. "Kayla" she said not showing any emotion in her voice. "hey Shaniqua"

I greeted showing off a big toothy grin. "I can see that you two already know each other" Wilbert said looking at us confused. Shaniqua was about to say something but got cut off by Molly who popped out from around the corner and came over to us also grinning. "Hi I'm Molly, I'll be your babysitter for tonight" she said waving at Shaniqua "yo wadup girl"

I looked down and saw the little boy looking up at me with big eyes. I bent down on my knees and smiled at him "hi, I'm Kayla and you must be Harvey"  he smiled nodding "yeah but you can call me Harvey"  I chuckled at his cuteness but soon stopped when I heard footsteps coming closer and closer "hey Will" Justin said. "hello Master Bieber"

Justin chuckled shaking his head "master? come on Will, we're basically friends, just call me Justin" Justin said still chuckling. "um okay if you say so. Justin, this is my girlfriend Shaniqua, Shaniqua this is my boss Justin Bieber" Shaniqua looked at Justin then at Wilbert "we've met before" she mumbled looking around "okay well let's go guys"

I said grabbing my bag. Shaniqua handed the baby carrier to Molly and she quickly gave Harvey a kiss on the full head before saying bye to him and her other son, Leon.  "So where are we going?" Wilbert asked as we got into Justin's car. Justin was seating in the drivers seat, I was in the passengers and Shaniqua and Wilbert were at the back.

"the olive garden" Justin answered. I was staring at Justin smiling waiting for him to notice me, once he did I smiled even wider but all he did was roll his eyes then look back at the road. well that was rude.  "Justin, there is no need to be mean" I said quietly to him so Shaniqua and Wilbert would not hear.

"Kayla look at me, I'm driving to your favorite restaurant going along with your double date thing, I don't have to do this, nor do I want to do this but I'm doing it. so don't say shit about being mean." he quietly said back.  "well at least try and be happy" jeez.

"I'm not going to pretend to be happy" he muttered taking a sharp turn. "well you are gonna have to pretend to be happy when we are married" I snapped flashing him back into reality. Justin stopped driving and looked at me for a while. That's when I realized that we had arrived at the restaurant.

Justin was the last person to get out of the car and when he did he slammed the door so hard, I'm surprised it didn't break into little pieces and fall off. "you need to calm down and stop being such a big baby" I whispered in his ear walking inside the restaurant. "hello, welcome to the Olive Garden, how may I he- Oh my gosh!"

The hostess stopped talking and covered her mouth with her hands as she looked back and forth at me and Justin. "hi, can we get a table for four please?" Justin asked sliding his hand under mine. "y-yes, follow me"  We did as she said and walked all the way to the back of the restaurant where the more fancy things were.

Justin pulled my chair out for me and waited for me to sit down before bringing it closer to the table. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek before smiling. I smiled back at him but the difference between mine and his smile was that his was fake.

~Two hours later~

Wilbert and Justin were talking about basketball whilst me and Shaniqua were talking about her babies. "I don't want to have any kids" I told her coursing her to gasp "guuuuuuurl! is you for real?" she asked, her Brooklyn accent rolling out her tongue. "yeah. Me and Justin are not going to have any kids"

"wait what?" Justin asked looking up at me shockingly "I don't want to have any babies. I think they are cute and I love them but I just don't see my life with kids" I said shrugging my shoulders. "well I never saw my life with you yet here we are!"