61. Disneyland

Kayla's P.O.V

"JUSTIN!" I impatiently yelled from downstairs. Justin ran down the stairs with Wilbert behind him holding my bags. "we'll be back in seven days" I reminded him taking my bag from him. "I know, five peaceful days without Bieber asking me questions about my secret spy life" I laughed watching Justin's reaction. "shut up Wil, you know your gonna miss my annoying question"

"indeed I will sir. I shall see you guys next week, have fun and don't forget to give Ace my present for him" he sternly said the last part looking over at Justin. "oh Wil, I don't forget anything" LIES! "what's my middle name?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest and rasping my eyebrow. "look Kayla now is not the time for questions okay, leggo!"

He quickly walked away avoiding my question. "bye Wilbert, take care" I gave him a hug before walking into the car where Justin was. Ace was sleeping in his little car seat and one of the house guards was putting our bags in the car. Once he was done he waved goodbye at us then walked off. "I'm so excited!" Justin squealed like a teenage girl going to a one direction concert.

"we should get a house in Disneyland" he gasped thinking his idea was amazing then started the car. "a house in Disneyland? what happened to the glass one?" Justin seems to think that houses are like shoes. you see what you like, you get the money, you buy it, it's yours. "we can get that one too" he said shrugging his shoulders like it's nothing.

"Justin just because you have the money for it doesn't mean you should buy it. I could go to some random shop and buy all the magazines there, but I wont. and you know why?....because I have common sense" he slightly parted his lips opening his eyes a little wider. "are you saying I don't have common sense?"

He asked getting offended with my last comment. "Justin I'm just saying everyday you want a new damn house, and now that we are engaged I feel like it's something we should sit down and talk about because buying a house is a huge thing." I calmly spoke trying to get my point across. "well we are already sitting down so let's talk about it" He said in a duh tone.

"fine. I love the glass house but I see it more like a holiday house" Justin nodded taking in what I just said. "I wanna live in a castle" did he just say a castle? a fucking castle? "why?" I asked. "because I'm royalty, I need to start living like the sexy king I was born to be"  I playfully rolled my eyes at him trying not to smile. "you are so cocky" "but you love me" he said winking knowing it was true.

"we've finally reached the airport, next stop DisneyLand"

_________________________
_____________

"I'm so exhausted" I yawned as I got out the car carefully holding a sleeping Ace. It was ten o'clock and fucking dark so I could hardly see where I was going. Justin held my hand tight as he led me to the house that we will be staying in for the week. Two of Justin's bodyguards Kenny and Paul walked behind us with our things. 

"I'm starving" Justim mumbled as we walked closer to the house. "well you can eat alone, I'm heading straight to bed" I watched Justin open the door with the key thingy and instead of exploring the house I headed upstairs to find the biggest bedroom. Once I did I left the light on so I wouldn't forget what room it was. Then I went looking for Ace's room.

I saw a light on coming from down the hall. I opened the door and saw Justin holding Ace's stuff.  "what are you doing here?" I asked seating on the bed and watching him put Ace clothes in the wardrobe. "I was just walking around and I saw this place. It looked kid friendly so I figured that this would be Ace's room. I got so bored I started un-packing his stuff and putting them away as you can see"

"well I'm really tired, do you mind changing him into his PJ's and tucking him in bed?" Justin dropped the stuff shaking his head and walked over to me. "no, not at all. You go rest" I thanked him placing Ace in his arms then pecked his lips before leaving the room. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and changed into my sleeping gown.

Just as I was about to enter my long dream my phone started ringing. who the fuck is it? I swear if I don't get my beauty rest in the next ten minutes I will look like my mum in the morning."hello" I groaned answering the phone without even checking the caller ID.  "hey is this Kayla?" a female voice asked. "um yeah who is this and why the fuck are you calling at this time?"
"it's Justin's friend, Yovanna"