27. Lies

Kayla's P.O.V

"Last night was fun" Justin smirked sending me a wink as I fluttered my eyes open. I couldn't help but smile. memories of last night started running in my head. "oh my gosh" I mumbled blushing putting my hands over my face to cover my red cheeks. "one minute you were classy and calm and the next you were just freaky and horny!"

Justin said chuckling. Well that does not help my little blushing situation. "shut up" I said playfully hitting his chest coursing him to chuckle even more. "so what was your favorite part of last night?" I asked trying to change the subject "fucking you hard and hearing you scream my name" okay, now he has crossed the line.

I groaned and was about to get out of bed but then I realized that me and Justin were still naked. I grabbed the closet thing next to me, which was one of Justin's shirts that looked huge on me and slowly walked out of bed. Now when I say slowly, I mean slowly. I am a little ashamed to admit this but.........my lower body is really sore.

'ugh, you know what fuck this' I said to myself before putting on some underwear and getting back into bed. "what's wrong?" Justin asked turning towards me. "I don't want to tell you" If I tell Justin that my lower body hurts he will laugh at me knowing he is the reason why. "what? babe I promise I won't laugh or anything. Just tell me" lie number one.

I sighed then looked over at Justin who was waiting "fine. it hurts when I walk" I muttered looking down. Although I was not actually looking at Justin I could tell that he was smirking.  he broke his fucking promise! "well you know what they say once Jerry, pops dat cherry, walking get's scary" what the actual fuck.  that is lie number two

I looked up at Justin who was still smirking down at me. "Justin nobody has ever said that." like seriously what is wrong with this dude??? Justin opening his mouth and was about to say something but got rudely interrupted by one of the maids. "YOU KICKED HOLLY OUT?" She shouted straight away showing pure anger.

"wait, who the fuck is Holly?"  I asked demanding an explanation. "I don't know" Justin said confusingly shrugging his shoulders. "I'll tell you who Holly is the same person who this selfish bastard kicked out!" the maid said glancing at Justin. I have no idea what is going on right now but I have a feeling it is not going to be good.

"who the fuck is Holly?" I repeated my question getting slightly more pissed off. "Mr Bieber's ex maid" the way she said 'Mr Bieber' sounded so disrespectful. Last time I checked she is a maid therefore Justin is her boss so she should have a lot more respect for him. "I remember Holly now..." Justin said.

"She was the chubby maid. I fired her. I don't remember why but I did" After Justin said that the maid who was still here went mad. "CHUBBY? CHUBBY? SHE WAS FUCKING PREGNANT!" The girl shouted "why are you shouting at me for? is it my fault she's pregnant?" Justin asked keeping his calm tone.

"she needs the money to support her babies, so if I was you I would give Holly are job back" wait, babies? "why do I have to give her this job? there are plenty of job's out there! and you are acting like it's my fault that she is pregnant. Maybe if she did her damn job right she wouldn't be in this mess"

I don't know how but Justin manged to say all of that still in a calm tone without freaking out. "now listen here, you don't tell me who I can and who I can't fire and hire. you do your job and I will do mine. now go leave before you end up without a job just like Holly" The maids face changed and she remind silent before finally leaving.

"wow" I whispered to myself trying to function what just happened. "why did you fire her?" I asked Justin. "I don't remember" he said shrugging his shoulders. lie number three "why did you fire her?" I asked again "look Kayla it was nothing, really" lie number four "obviously it was something. you don't just fire people for no reason. so why did you fire her?"

"I heard her talking shit about you. And whenever people talk about you it drives me crazy and I get mad as fuck. So I fired her" finally, the truth comes out.