32. New mommy

Me, Molly and Shaniqua were out having a girly lunch at the Brasserie cafe. "I'm confused is he pissed of because you are to controlling or you don't want kids?" Molly asked "both" Shaniqua answered for me "I just don't know what to do" I said my voice not coming any higher then a whisper. Every time I'm upset I go quiet.

"here's what you should do....give him a damn baby" Shaniqua said like it was nothing. "I don't want to have a baby" I said for like the 100th time. "but why?" Molly asked me. "it's a scary thing. I've watched Kim threw out her whole pregnancy, she was having the worst eight month's of her life" I said remembering it all to well.

North came out a month earlier, that baby was kicking her way out!  "did you guys know North almost died when Kim was pregnant, she almost died. I'm talking about R.I.P here okay, pregnancy is serious shit!" now that freaked me out, I'm the one that drove her to the hospital  but I swear I was panicking more then her. "yeah almost  honey, almost...but she didn't"

Molly said before stuffing her face in salad. I don't know how someone can eat healthy food like a pig. "Molly sweetheart, you need to calm down with that okay" I said looking a bit concerned for Molly as I slowly pulled her plate away from her. "you acting like you ain't never ate no damn food before" Shaniqua added chuckling at her hungry behavior.

"Kay, I used to be just like you. I hated the idea of being pregnant because it would ruin my money making body, and being a mom scared the shit out of me, I thought I would raise my children badly and be a horrible parent. But I'm so glad and grateful for having them two boys in my life. I thank God everyday for giving me two beautiful gifts and if I could turn back the time to when I did not have any babies.... I wouldn't"

This is the first time I've ever seen Shaniqua so calm and open up about her babies. It's really cute watching her talk about them and you can see just how much they mean to her. "I hope dat long ass speech changed yo damn mind!" Shaniqua added turning back to her normal self. "it kind of did, I just don't want to be pregnant and I don't want to suffer for nine months" I said.

"believe me when I say, that suffering will all be worth it" Shaniqua said placing her hand on top of mine smiling. "speaking of babies my baby daddy is calling" Molly said answering her phone and walking away. After five minutes she came back looking pissed off. "girl, what's up with you?" Shaniqua asked noticing that Molly looked mad.

Actually she looked more then mad, she looked like someone just pulled her wig off "Chris...h-he is getting m-m-married" she stuttered as a little tear rolled down her cheek. "why you cryin girl? I thought you were over his ass" Molly tried to hide her face but it was not working because we could still see the tears.

"I am, I-I am" it's not us that she's trying to convince, it's herself. "a-and he asked me to come over and pick up Ace (her son)  because he want's to spend some time with his new fucking fiance" she sounded heartbroken as she said the word fiance. I feel so damn sorry for her right now. "well let's go to yo baby daddy's house"

Shaniqua said standing up. I left the money on the table before grabbing my purse and walking to my car. I drove down to Chris's house and Molly and Shaniqua were seating at the back because Shaniqua had to re-do Molly's make up so she looks good for when she see's Chris and his fiance today.

"aaaaand here we are" I said parking outside of Chris's mansion. "Kayla, I don't want to get out of the car, can't you get Ace for me whilst I stay here?" Molly asked getting nervous "yeah sure" I got out of the car and walked to the front of his door loudly knocking on it. After two minutes I started getting really impatient.

"CHRIS ANSWER YO MOTHERFUCKING DOOR!" I shouted pounding on it. I heard footsteps and then the door was wide open. "yo, hey Kayla what's up" Chris smiled opening the door wider for me to come in "don't smile at me, I'm just here for Ace" I said getting straight to the point "he is upstairs in his room getting ready"

Before he could say anything else I jogged upstairs into Ace's room and saw him putting a toy car in his back pack "AUNT KAY!" He shouted running over to me "hey baby, you ready to go?" he nodded his head picking up his back pack. I noticed a lady seating on the floor next to him watching his every move.

Ace noticed me staring at the lady and walked over to her "Aunt Kay this is my new mommy, Yovanna".