55. Haircut

Kayla's P.O.V

"Ace, stand still" Justin said getting impatient. "leave the poor baby alone" i chuckled looking at Ace who was fake smiling at the camera. "fine don't smile" Justin finally accepted the fact that Ace is not in the mood to have pictures taken right now. "he needs a hair cut" I said picking him up and stroking his long curly hair that was everywhere. "I can call Lola and ask her to quickly come over" Justin offered.

I nodded and walked into the kitchen with Ace still in my arms. "LARA!" I yelled to one of maids pissed off with the lack of work that was done in the kitchen. "yes miss" she was now standing in front of me looking worried. "I left you in charge of decorating a huge beautiful dinner from my family and look around you...why is this place not ready?"

"oooh she's mad" Ace muttered "miss Kardashian I did follow your ordered, we decided to set the dinner outside since more people then expected were coming. I told Mr Bieber to tell you" Of course, Justin, Justin,Justin. "Lola should be here any minute now" and speaking of the devil "Justin, when were you going to tell me that the dinner was moved outside?"

"when I remembered" I answered shrugging his shoulders. "oh daddy your do funny!" Ace laughed. Me and Justin looked at him smiling and the little things he finds amusing. "YO, WHERE IS THE BABY WHO NEEDS A HAIRCUT?" Lola shouted walking inside the house. "you knock, and then you wait for someone to come open the door, then you come in"

Lola stuck her tongue out not caring. We walked into my make up room and I sat Ace down on the white stool in front of the mirror. Lola put a towel over him and pulled out all her things. "NOOO!" Ace shouted. "Ace sweetheart, you need to get a hair cut" I said holding his hand. "NO!" He shouted even louder trying to jump of the stool.

"do you want lollipop?" Ace stopped his fussing and looked me dead in the eye. he slowly nodded his head putting his hands on his hair to try and stop Lola. "put your hands down, let Lola cut your hair and and I'll get you all the lollipops you want, deal?" he repeated the word 'deal' then let out a loud sigh. "hold my hand daddy"

He is so cute and over dramatic. Justin was taking pictures and videos of Ace. After ten-fifteen minutes Ace was all done. "you look so handsome!" I gushed taking pictures.  "I know" he agreed making me chuckle. Justin left with Ace to help him get ready whilst me and Lola stayed behind. "you guys are like one little happy family and you and Justin are getting along so well, Ace is a miracle baby"

"we love him so much and Justin is really taking this father rule better then I thought he would. He loves it when Ace calls him daddy and he loves being a daddy" she nodded smiling "well if he loves being a daddy so much, you better start getting ready to be pregnant "

"oh I'm ready, I'm more then ready, in fact I'm so ready I'm already pregnant".