29. I'm just saying

Kayla's P.O.V

"so how was your family thingy" Justin asked me looking up from his phone as I sat down next to him letting out a huge sigh "I said everything that I have been dying to say and they did the same." I said thinking about what happened a couple of minutes ago "and..." Justin trailed of wanting to hear more details.

"and......I've got my family back. we kinda just talked and cried but, everything is okay now and back to normal" Justin smiled at me hearing the good news then leaned down and pecked my full head. Then suddenly I remembered the plans that I had set for today "babe, we've got a double date with Wilbert and his girlfriend tonight" I said snuggling close to Justin.

"why am I just hearing about this?" Justin asked "because I just remembered and I invited my family to come over for dinner on Friday" I told him smiling. This is great. My family and my boyfriend are going to be together getting along. Everything is going perfectly right now. "babe" Justin sighed slightly moving away from me.

"what?" I asked confused. did I say or do something wrong? "you can't just keep making all these decisions and plans without me" it's not even that serious, I don't know why he is making this into a big deal. "you are making it sound like I just aborted our baby without telling you, Justin it's just dinner"

"yeah it starts of as dinner then when we get married you will pick the house that we will be living in without telling me and adopt a child from China without asking what I think. you should include me more" include him more? he is being so over dramatic "Justin I include you all the time. where is all this coming from?"

We have been together for some time now and he has never mentioned him not being included before. "you just take full control and I never get a saying" Justin said raising his voice a a little bit "well you are getting a saying right now, aren't you? you are saying that you never get a saying so there's your fucking saying!"

"some times I seriously can not stand you. some times you turn into a diva. some times you get all controlling and sometimes you just simply piss me off" Justin said sighing rubbing his full head as if he just made a mistake. "fuck you" I spat before getting up and walking away from him.

Justin's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes at Kayla's childish behavior then my phone started ringing. I answered it without checking the caller ID "Bieber!" I heard a female voice shout. wait, is that Molly? "yo Molz what's up" I asked using her nickname "well first of all never call me that again and second, what time am I coming over to babysit?" she asked. babysit? babysit what? I ain't got no babies.....that I know of.

"um Molly do you know who you are talking to? it's me, Justin Bieber, same guy who has no babies for you to sit" I said earning a loud chuckle from her. "shut up Bieber. but seriously what time do you want me to come over and babysit?" um, I don't know maybe when I actually have a baby. "Molly I have no idea what you are talking about" I said honestly.

"Kayla said that you guys were gonna go on a date with Wilbert and his girlfriend so they are gonna drop the kids off at your place so I should come over there and babysit them" Molly explained clearing out my confusion. see this is exactly what I am talking about! Kayla should have double checked with me and ask if I'm okay with this.

After all this is my house. "Molly, I honestly don't know about all of that. you should ask Kayla since she makes all the decisions around here anyway" I said before hanging up. I got up and made my way upstairs into mine and Kayla's bedroom. "yes, and when I come out of my shower I want my clothes to be laid out on the bed"

Kayla said to one of the maids "Wilbert said he will be here in half and hour, you have thirty minutes to get ready" Kayla said the minute she saw me. "what if I don't want to go to dinner?" I asked. to be honest I rather just sleep. "well it's to late now, the plans are made" they wouldn't be made if she didn't talk to me about it. "Justin why are you giving me a sour look?"

Oh I didn't even realize "maybe it's because you always have a saying in everything and just expect me to go along with it".

Another argument.
This time we've heard both side of the story so....#TeamKayla or #TeamJustin