57. Don't stress

Kayla's P.O.V

After I exploded at Kylie in the kitchen she and her friend Pia left. And thank God for that because I can't stand her right now. "so Kayla are you doing the vogue magazine or not?" my mum asked. I looked over at Justin who was talking and laughing with Kanye, French and Scott. I know he told me not to do it, but at the end of the day  I should get the final choice. "yeah, I'll do it"

"great and I need to talk to you and Justin about Ace" she said keeping here eyes on her phone. "what about him?" mum was about to say something but I quickly took her phone away from her. "can you go a second without being on your phone?" I swear my mum never gives herself a break, she is a workaholic. "Kayla give me back my phone" she demanded

"No, this is family time" I said putting her phone in my pocket "Kayla" she gave me a warning glare, but that look don't phase me anymore. After twenty years you kinda get over it. She was about to say something but stopped when everyone shouted "ROB!"wait, Rob's here? "hey guys" he said taking a seat opposite me. "ROBERT!" I yelled walking over to him and giving him a tight hug.

"I thought you were not gonna come" Kim said looking confused "I wasn't but Kayla would have killed me if I didn't" he chuckled looking at me. that's right I would. "ACE!" I shouted trying to get his attention. Ace and Mason were throwing some balloon basketball at each other whilst North and Penelope were trying to get it.

"ACE!" I shouted again. Ace heard me and dropped the ball before walking over to me. "Ace got some serious swag goin on" Drake complimented watching him walk over to me. "he gets that from me, he sees me all swagged out, I'm his inspiration" Justin said making everyone laugh"swagspiration"Khloe added laughing. "YES, I LOVE THAT KO, SWAGSPIRATION!"

"I'm my own swagspiration" Ace said looking offended earning laughs. "Ace, this is uncle Rob" I said pointing at Rob who was seating opposite me. Rob is the only person in the family that has never seen Ace before. "what's up lil man?" Rob stuck his hand out for a high five and Ace jumped smacking his little hand against his.

"so as you know it's fashion week over in Paris next month and it's hosted by Chanel" my mum said. "I wanted to know who is going to the Chanel fashion show?" well obviously I'm going, it's fucking Chanel people, how can I say no to that. "Me, Kanye and North are going" Kim said. "I'm going but just with the kids" Kourtney added

It's easy for them to travel around with their children because they have nannies. Which remind me, I really need to get one. "are you two going?" mum asked looking directly at am and Justin. "I'm really busy next month so I'll probably go a day or two before the big show and I don't know about Justin"

"I'll go for the whole week" he said coursing everyone to look at me shocked. even I was shocked "really?" it's not like Justin to celebrate fashion week. "yeah, I'll go with Ace so your busy week becomes less stressful" I smiled pecking his cheeks. He is gonna get into some serious shit, I can feel it. "oh and I almost forgot, Karl Lagerfeld called" my mum said like it was a normal thing.

But no, it was far from normal. Karl Lagerfeld is the head designer and creative director of Chanel. He has been in the game for over 60years and he may be old but he knows fashion. "and Karl told me that they are opening up a Chanel kids line and that's where Ace comes in, he wants him to model at the big show" I looked over at Justin with wide eyes who looked back at me showing the same expression.

"Ace is gonna be three in like fourteen days, can a three year old handle that?" Justin asked seeming un-sure. "we'll just try it, as a one time thing and if Ace likes it then it was meant to be" I don't know how I feel about letting a three year old Ace walk up and down a runway. I have done it before and it is probably one of the scariest things.

What if my baby trips? what if my baby get's so scared he pee's himself?, what if he starts crying? what if he get's so scared he just stands there? So many things could go wrong. I felt Justin's lips move right next to my ear coursing my body to suddenly stiff up  "don't stress" he whispered holding my hand. "what, I'm not stressing" I whispered back. Even I didn't believe that.

"yes you are, don't stress it's not good for the baby and speaking of the baby....we should tell them"