42. 5rules

Kayla's P.O.V

"turn around" Justin's whispered in my ear. I did as order and there in front of me stood the full Kardashian-Jenner family. "KAYLA!" They all shouted bringing me into a huge hug. My mum, Kourtney, Scott, Penelope, Mason, Khloe, Kim, Kenya, North, Rob, Kendall, Kylie, Bruce, Bruce's two son's Broody and Brandon, Brandon's wife Leah, even my grandma was here.

Like seriously it was the total package! "let me see the freaking ring!" Khloe shouted grabbing my hand. The boys walked off to go talk to Justin and I was showing off my big engagement ring. "it's so beautiful" Kim said gasping along with everyone else. "come on, I'll introduce you guys to the family, you are gonna love them"

Justin's P.O.V

I was seating outside with Bruce, Rob, Scott, Kenya, Broody and Brandon. "so....you.....Kayla......engaged" Rob trailed of looking and sounding a bit un sure. "are you sure about this? you are still young and I don't want you growing up regretting this" Kenya said. "it's not to late to cancel this" he added.

"I'm sure,In fact I'm more then sure. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and now that that ring is on her finger it will stay there forever" Well it will stay there on her finger until we get married then I'll get her a bigger ring. "Well since you are so serious about marrying my little sister, there are some rules we need to go over" Scott said moving closer to me.

"Let' s face it, you've had a pretty shitty year and did some messed up stuff. I just want you to not do anything stupid enough to drive Kayla crazy. There is five simple rules you need to follow. Rule number 1, never cheat on her, man you can't even give a girl a second look okay, rule number 2, if your ever in an argument, shut up and let her win the argument, even if what she's saying is absolute shit"

Rob chuckled before saying "rule number three, be prepared to see her without make up, she may look like a goddess on the red carpet but in the morning she's like a baby monster. My point is just keep reminding her how beautiful she is" that'll be easy, Kayla is always beautiful, I don't know what monster his talking about. "rule number four, if you ever do something bad buy her a-"

"CHANEL BAG!" I shouted already knowing the answer. yeah, I've done some bad things. "JUSTIN DID YOU JUST SAY CHANEL BAG!?" Kayla shouted from across the room grinning from ear to ear. fuck, how loud was I? "NO HE SAID KANEL RAG!" Scott shouted back. "dude what the fuck is that?" she shrugged before taking another sip of his beer.

The boys were hysterically laughing then Bruce said the final rule. "the women, are always right, even when they are wrong they are still right" We chuckled agreeing with him. That is so true. "I'm back" my dad said walking over to us with our drinks. "so what are we talking about" he asked seating next to Bruce

"how women are always right" I answered. he chuckled nodding his head "one time I accidentally told Erin she was wrong and I slept on the couch" he said earning laughs from us "Kris was worst, she kicked me out for three days" Bruce said "nah, mine was the worst, with Kim I had to move to a whole new country" By now we were all laughing like idiots but quickly stopped when we saw the girls standing behind us.

My mum was holding a sleeping North, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney were giving us curios looks, Kris had her eyebrows raised and Kayla was just smiling. They came and sat next to us and I guess that's the end of our conversation. "what were you guys talking about?" Kris asked raising her eyebrow even higher, if that's possible. "oh nothing" we quickly muttered.

"well it sounded like something to me" Khloe said. "we were just talking about Justin being a married man. isn't that crazy" Kenya said covering up our previous conversation. "what are you two gonna do after you're married" my dad asked. "honestly we haven't thought about that, we just got engaged like ten minutes ago" Kayla said looking up at me smiling.

I smiled back at her admiring her cuteness before pecking her nose. "aw you two are so adorable!" Kourtney squealed. "so I heard that you two are going to Paris for new years" my mum said wiggling her eyebrows. oh yeah I forgot to tell her that. "what are you two gonna do?" Scott asked sending me a wink. "honestly, the first thing I will so is just sleep" I admitted

"don't be silly, you are not really gonna sleep right?" of course I am, I wish I could sleep right now, I've been up since five am and I'm just tiered! "no baby, of course now, I was just kidding" I lied rubbing her back. After this I really need to wright down those five rule things because I think I was close to getting her another Chanel bag.