20. Ellen & Molly

Kayla's P.O.V

I quickly got changed into my outfit and got my hair and make up down. "Molly, can you take a pic of me please" Molly is my hair and make up stylist. She took my phone and I started making posses as the flashes went on. I took the best picture and posted it on Instagram.

Via Instagram// @KaylaKardashain: An hour special w/ Ellen!

"Kayla your on in 3....2.....1" The backstage manger stuck his thumb up ready for me to walk on stage. I waved at the audience and blow them a kiss as I walked over to Ellen. I gave her a hug before seating down."Kayla I'm so glad that your co-hosting the show with me today" Ellen said coursing me to smile as the audience started clapping their hands

"aw thank you so much for having me today, I've never done anything like this before, this is all knew to me" I said chuckling a little looking around me "you'll be fine!" Ellen said "so before we do anything else we have to talk about Mr Bieber" there it is, the B word! "how long have you two been dating for?" Ellen asked "um well the media thinks we've been dating for a month but we've been together for almost a year"

"aww, where, when and how did you guys meet?" Ellen asked. I swear she's testing me right now. "we met four-five years ago and I was in Canada at the time with my family spending Christmas there and Kylie was a huge fan of Justin so me and Kim got Justin to meet up with us and surprise Kylie and ever since we've just been really close friends until he moved to LA and well.....yeah" Now that is a true story.

~One Hour Later~

Me and Molly were seating in mine and Justin's bedroom looking at the dresses that have just been sent. "JUSTIN!" I shouted. "JUSTIN, BABY ARE YOU DONE?" I asked shouting loudly. Justin was changing into his suit in the bathroom. "yeah!" he shouted back "well can you come out so I can see it?" He has been inside the bathroom for like twenty minutes "NOPE!"

"did he just say no to me?" I asked out loud "no, Kayla he didn't say no....he said 'nope' jeez" I rolled my eyes at Molly coursing her to stick her tongue out at me. I then turned my attention back to Justin and started banging the bathroom door until he finally came out, but he was not wearing the suit. "why aren't you wearing the suit?" I asked

"well maybe if you showed me the dress your gonna wear I would show you the suit" ah, I see what he is doing here! "fine, let's keep this a surprise for Saturday" He put his suit away in some closet that I didn't even know was there until now and locked it. "we've got a meeting to get to in thirty minutes so can you get dressed and ready please"

Justin grabbed his stuff and got ready in one of the guest rooms. "how long is the meeting?" Molly asked pulling out my next outfit for today "umm an hour I think" I said "okay, I was thinking that ypu should wear this skirt, it shows some skin and maybe this cream-ish coat because it's kinda cold outside." Molly explained showing me the different clothes.

"oooh but it would be really cute if you just put the coat over. I think this outfit would like great with a plane top" I smiled at her watching her do her thaaaang. "you should make your own fashion line or something" I suggested. "no,that idea is crazy" she said chuckling at the thought "how is your baby daddy?" I asked changing the subject.

"annoying, like always. he told me to tell you that his restaurant is opening next week on Sunday and he really wants you and your family to go" Chris Fenandas, aka Molly's baby daddy is a sexaohlic! I swear he has had sex with all of Molly's friends, except me of course, I don't do messed up things like that!

The only reason why he wants me to go to his restaurant is so it can gain more attention. All restaurants are like that. "go and change" Molly said handing me the clothes "so what's this meeting about?" it's our first engagement meeting.