47. Except it

Kayla's P.O.V

It's been a week since I found out about Justin's dirty secret. We haven't shared a bed, talked to each other or even breathed in the same room. I've been angry at people before but this, is not anger, it's something much more deeper then anger. "CHRIS!" I shouted opening the door to his house. "CHRIS I GOT YOUR BABY!" I shouted walking around the house looking for him.

Molly had some important meeting to get to so I offered to come and drop Ace off for her. I heard loud steps coming from downstairs and soon a drunken man was standing in front of me."DADDY!" Ace shouted hugging his leg. Clearly Chris was just as hurt as me. "out of all the days you choose this one to be drunk" I sighed looking up and down at him.

I guess I'm looking after Ace today. "I'm not even that drunk" he denied. "well look at you, you look like a mess" I don't care if he is really drunk or a little drunk.His son should not have to see him like this. Chris rolled his eyes then glanced at me up and down. "it's funny because you look clean and healthy.....but I can tell your just as broken as I am"

I hate to admit it but his right. "no, I'm happy. I'm far from broken" I lied trying to convince myself rather then him."watery eyes....tear stains at the bottom of your sleeve....talking slowly....effortless body language....all signs of a broke person. why can't you just except it? I have" he pointed out all my flaws like it was nothing.

"I'm not like you, I'm happy with my life, why can't you just except it? I have" I challenged crossing my arms over my chest with a raised eyebrow. "Ace, I got you a little present, it's upstairs in your room waiting for ya" Ace's face light up and he ran upstairs leaving us alone. "when I found out that my fiance cheated on me, I kicked her out and called the wedding off."

he leaned on the door eyeing me. "what did you do?" he asked. "I forgave him. everyone makes mistakes" If my life was not run by a contract I would of been in jail for murder. "your right, people do make mistakes but not twice. are you really gonna let him get away with this?" well what else am I suppose to do?, I'm stuck in this situation until I'm married.

"when you love someone it's easy to forget. When you love someone it's easy to forgive. When you love someone like I love Justin nothing else matters" all this shit is lies. "does Justin love you" of course not! the only thing that's easier then love is answering that question. He made it pretty clear the he does not love me. "yes" I whispered looking down at the ground.

"are all celebrity's like you? do you all just believe random shit? ha, it's pathetic" he said walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle full of alcohol. "are you planning on just getting wasted tonight?"Chris nodded his head taking a big sip from the bottle. "well then, I'm planning on taking Ace" I said making my way upstairs.

"why don't you plan on looking after yourself and getting your shit together before taking my son" he said raising his voice as he followed me. "say's the guy who's drinking his problems away"

"AT LEAST I'M DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I'M HURT, I JUST FOUND OUT THE GIRL I WANTED TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH WAS CHEATING ON ME, I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF AND I'M TRYING TO FORGET THE PAIN AND MOVE ON, UNLIKE YOU!" He shouted. I'v been trying to keep myself calm this whole time but he makes it so damn hard.

"YOU THINK I'M HAPPY? I LIED OKAY, I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, JUSTIN DOESN'T LOVE ME, THE DUDE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME, THE NIGHT AFTER THE PARTY HE TOLD ME ALL THE LOVE HE EVER HAD FOR ME WAS FAKE! I TRY AND TRY AND FUCKING TRY TO ACT LIKE THAT PERFECT KARDASHIAN ON THE TV BUT INSIDE I'M SLOWLY DYING ALL BECAUSE OF SOME IDIOT THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOVE ME!"