41. Christmas

Kayla's P.O.V

IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" I shouted throwing my hands up in the air and grinning widely at everyone who was was seating around the dinner table with a present in their hands. "merry Christmas sweetheart" Pattie said standing up and walking over to me before kissing my cheek. Jaxon ran up to me and jumped in my arms, just like every morning.

"OMG KAYLA SANTA CAME LAST NIGHT AND HE ATE ALL THE COOKIES AND DRANK ALL THE MILK!" Jazzy shouted smiling from ear to ear. The only person that ate all the cookies last night and drank milk was Justin. That sneaky little thing! "I bet he really enjoyed it" Justin said smirking to himself. "okay guys let's open up the presents"

Erin suggested and we all followed her towards the big Christmas tree. Justin sat down on the floor next to the tree, I sat down next to him and Jaxon placed himself on my lap then Jeremy and Erin sat upset us, Jazzy sat flat on her tummy on the floor in the middle and Pattie was seating on the rocking chair. Aww look at us!

I just had to get my phone and take a couple of pictures of us together on this special day. I hope everyone likes what I got them, I put a lot of thought and care into my gifts. Jazzy was the first person to open a present and the look on her face priceless! "OMG KAYLA YOU GOT ME A SAVANNAH DOLLHOUSE!" Jazzy squealed hugging the huge house.

"AND YOU GOT ME ALL OF THE SAVANNAH DOLLS, KAYLA YOUR THE BEST SISTER EVER!" Jazzy wrapped her small arms around me and kissed my cheek. Oh my gosh, she just called me her sister and kissed my cheek, I can't handle this cuteness. "kayla what did you get me?" Jaxon asked "well why don't you open your present and find out"

Erin passed Jaxon his present and Justin had to help him open in it. "YOU GOT ME A CAR!" He shouted jumping on top of the box and trying to open it. I just noticed that Jeremy is recording all of this on his phone. "wow, my five year old son got a car before I did" Erin joked coursing us all to laugh. In case you guys are wondering, no, it was not a real car.

"Justin what did you get me?" I asked pretending to be excited. "Well, you always tell me not to get you anything on Christmas because those things really piss you off so, I did just that"  Pattie's mouth almost dropped once Justin said that. "your not mad right?" he asked. ahahaha, of course I'm not mad, what everyone doesn't know is Justin is proposing today, that's another reason why I'm so damn excited.

"of course I'm not mad, um can you excuse me for one minute" I excused myself as if I'm about to go and cry and walked out of the room with my head hung low and a little frown showing on my face. This is all apart of the plan! "Justin, please tell me you actually got her something and that you are just planning a surprise" I heard Pattie say worriedly

"seriously mom, I didn't get her anything" Justin said sounding serious. "Justin I can't believe you, you broke her heart did you seen the look on her face when you said you get her nothing? UGH, I feel so sorry for her" Erin said. wow, I'm such an amazing actress, I should get a MTV Award, no a Grammy, no a Oscar, I want a fucking Oscar!

I walked into Justin's bedroom and picked out the outfit that I will be wearing today at Pattie's Christmas part.  It was mostly the Bieber's friends and family coming over. That means I will be meeting Justin's grandparents for the first time, am I nervous? uh fuck yes! But everyone says that they are really nice and that I will be just fine.

I don't have Lola or Molly with me today so I have to make myself look beautiful. Wish me luck guys. "hey babe" I looked up and saw Justin entering the room ginning widely at me. "hi, your family is soooooooo mad at you" I said chuckling "I know, if this singing thing doesn't work out I might try out for acting"