40. Twisters

Kayla's P.O.V

So it's Christmas Eve and I'm so excited for tomorrow I can't stop grinning like an idiot and I feel like my face is about to crack and fall off but I don't care because it's Christmas in less then 24hours!!!!! Justin, Jeremy and Jaxon went out to get the food for tomorrow. I told Justin to not wait till last minute but of course he didn't listen to me.

Now all the good things are probably gonna be gone. Erin is taking a loooong bath and when I say long I mean, two hours. I think she has drowned in the tub.  And Pattie is downstairs cooking breakfast. I asked her if she needed any help but she told me to relax, I'm so glad she said no, because I can't cook for shit! "Kayla are you okay?"

Jazzy randomly asked running up to me and jumping on my lap."yeah of course I am, why do you ask sweety?" She looked like she's been panicking all night. "I heard you screaming last night and yelling Justin's name, I thought he was hurting you" O.M.G was I that loud? It's so embarrassing when a seven year old says it. "y-yeah we were just um playing"

I lied feeling my cheeks heat up, Oh gosh here comes the blushing. "what were you two playing?" why are kids always full of questions these days? "um twisters?" well that came out more like a question. "twisters? so why did you keep screaming? why were you playing it at night? who won? was it fun? can I play?"

I don't like lying, especially to someone as sweet and innocent as Jazzy, so what do I say? and how do I get out of the awkward conversation? and why do I keep asking myself questions?  "JAZZY!" Erin shouted coursing mine and Jazzy's head to quickly snap. THANK YOU ERIN! wait, why isn't she bathing? when did she get out? was she even bathing?

"it's almost three o'clock and you haven't even bathed yet, come on" Jazzy sighed and got up walking over to Erin with her head hung low "but Kayla was gonna tell me about her twister game last night" again with the blushing. "oh, Twisters huh?" Erin looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a sly smirk. The awkwardness and embarrassment just doubled, I didn't even know that was possible.

_____________________________________

Everyone was seating around the huge dinner table and just talking, laughing and having a good time.  "look at us....seating here around the table like one happy family. We truly are blessed................ Mum, you didn't have to keep me. Dad, you didn't have to stay with me and Kayla, you didn't have to love me. But you did, you all did." Justin stopped talking and looked down taking deep breaths.

"baby, if you wanna cry it's fine" I whispered rubbing Justin's hand as I noticed his watery eyes. "I know I've been a complete idiot and a jerk this past year, I've messed up a lot and I've done a lot of regretful things and got into a lot of trouble with the law, haters, fans and just everyone." Justin stopped talking again.

"I don't know how I would of made the year without you guys. I-I justin wanna say....t-t-thank you and I love you" The room was silent after Justin finished his speech. "we love you to Justin" Pattie spoke for all of us as she rubbed his back in comfort. "yeah, we always will, no matter what happens" Jeremy said .

I wiped one of his tears away and softy kissed his cheek. "you don't have to thank us dear, we are here for you because we love you " Erin added. What people don't know is Justin is secretly a sensitive person. He hates crying in front of people because he thinks it's showing people that he is weak so he cries inside thinking that it'll help him.

But all it does is build up his guilt and make him want to cry harder. "Jazzy, Jaxon let's get ready for bed" Erin picked up Jaxon and took Jazzy's hand. I kissed both their cheeks before wishing them a good night just like everyone else. And then there was four. "Well i better get going, good night" Jeremey said standing up.

Me and Pattie wished him a good night. And then there was three. "It's getting kinda late so I'm gonna go and get my beauty sleep"  Pattie said standing up. "I love you both" she gave us one last smile before leaving. And then there was two. I looked over at Justin not knowing what to do or say.

"2015 is coming soon. And when it does I want you to let go of everything you've done in the past, that shit doesn't matter. I want you to look forward to all the new things that are gonna happen in the future, we are gonna get married and have seven kids , six girls, 1boy and we'll start our own tradition where all their names will start with a 'Z' remember?"

First time we talked about our future together I was the one crying and Justin was comforting me and now it's the other way round. "I love you Kayla" Justin manged to speek clrealy now that he has stopped crying "I love you too".