43. Flamingo

Kayla's P.O.V

"We are in the most beautiful and romantic place in the world and all you want to do is sleep?" I can not believe this guy. "we are here for a week, that's 7 days, 168hours" I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit shocked that Justin just did maths. "fine whatever, I'll find something so awesome to do without you" Justin smiled then puckered his lips together expecting me to give him a kiss.

but boy was he wrong "I'll kiss you when your wide awake" I said before leaving our bedroom. I got my phone out and texted a really good friend of mine called Flamingo (P.S it's her nickname) who just so happens to be in Frances to.

To Flamingo:
From KayKay:

guess which Kardashian is in Paris!

To Kaykay
From Flamingo:
U, duhh. it's all Perez Hilton has been gosspin bout!

To Flamingo:
From KayKay:
OMG speakin of Perez, u seen him on big brother??

To Kaykay
From Flamingo:
yeah, he is such a dick.....i love him tho. #NoShame

To Flamingo:
From KayKay:
Whateves, i'm totally bored

To Kaykay
From Flamingo:
where is da biebes?

To Flamingo:
From KayKay:
Sleepin!!!!!!!!

To Kaykay
From Flamingo:
oooh I broke up w/ my ex cos' he was always sleepin....last time I ever date a 60year old dude!

To Flamingo:
From KayKay:
first of all, EW
second of all , standards honey
and third of all, let's go shopping!

To Kaykay
From Flamingo:
lol kk, meet me at Chanel Cambon at 6

To Flamingo:
From KayKay:
kk ily b x

To Kaykay
From Flamingo:
ily 2 bae xxx

I walked into mine and Justin's bedroom and saw Justin peacefully sleeping. I giggled hearing him softly snoring and tip-toed over to him. I slowly pressed my lips on his an the minute I did I felt Justin's hand grab my butt coursing me to gasp in shock and Justin took that as his opportunity to slid his tongue in my mouth.

"you sneeky thing" I said chuckling as I pulled away. "come back" Justin whiny holding my arm and pulling me closer to him. "I can't, I've got plans with Flamingo" Justin started laughing like a freak. His head was rolled back, his mouth was wide open, yet no sound was coming out and he was clapping his hands like a retarded seal. yep, that's my fiance!

"I wanna come, I love flamingo" Justin said suddenly seating up. "are you serious? a couple minutes ago you said you just wanted to sleep" I reminded him. "yeah well a couple seconds ago I changed my mind" I playfully sighed rolling my eyes. "fine, be ready before five thirty, we are meeting Flamingo at Chanel Cambon at six"

I told him before grabbing my bathing kit and walking into the bathroom. "can I bath with you?" I heard Justin ask. I stopped walking and slowly turned to him with a little smirk playing on the edge of my lip. "I'll take that as a yes!" he said standing up getting excited. "you should take that as a no, sit yo ass down"  Every time me and Justin bath together, we end up not bathing...

____________________________

"KAYLAAAA!" My little blonde friend shouted running over to me with her tanned arms wide open ready for a big hug. "FLAMINGOOOOO!" The second I shouted her nick name her arms dropped along with her smile "how many times do I have to tell you to never call me that? bitch get my damn name right" she said tying to sound serious but failing, miserably.

"I;m sorry-" I was about to finally say her name correctly but got cut of by a overly excited Bieber. "FLAMINGOOOOOO!" He shouted just like I did. "my names not flamingo. It's Hilton, Paris Hilton" she said putting her shades on. she know this is not a fucking movie right? "you sounded like  the dumb female James Bond" Justin said chuckling then he turned back to serious as something popped his mind.

"do you know a guy called Wil-"
"Justin, sweetheart, shut up" I quickly said saving him the embarrassment. Justin seriously thinks that his butler Wilbert is secretly James Bond. He has been going around telling people and one of the maids told me that they saw Justin putting camera's in poor Wilbert's room and spying on him. I don't know how Justin came up with this silly idea but it's g sure gonna take him a lot of convincing to get over it.

"So Paris what do you wanna do first?" I asked her changing the subject. "look what's behind us. I think we both know what I wanna do first" we did our little girly squeal then entered the Chanel shop aka fashion heaven. Justin moaned as he followed us inside. "the next thing we do can be your choice" I said kissing his cheek making him feel better.

"okay" he muttered like a five year old boy "and I'l let you pick out all my clothes" I added making him feel even more better.  "I'll just get you the sexiest lingerie I can find" he said smirking. oh Lord......