28. Reunited

Kayla's P.O.V

My sister, Kendall said that there is a very important family meeting happening at my mum's house and everyone has to be there. I don't know what it's for and what is going on but it sounds serious so I'm going. Once I finished getting changed I took a quick selfie of myself then posted it on twitter for the whole world to see.

Via Twitter// @KaylaKardashian: Keepin it Kasual

"good bye Wilbert!" I shouted walking out the door. Justin left like four hours ago to go the studio with Scooter, so I've kinda been lonely, with the company of Wilbert and the maids. I got in my Mercedes then drove off to my mum's house.After fifteen minutes I had finally arrived. I noticed five cars parked outside the house. wow, they really got the whole family.

I took a deep breath before walking out of my car and knocking on the front door. I'm starting to have regrets about coming here already, Maybe I can quickly walk away and act like this never happened. The second I turned around I heard the door open. ugh, I was so close. so fucking close! "K-Kayla?" my mum asked looking shocked.

"um yeah....hi" I haven't seen her in a while, things are kinda awkward right now. "come in" I did as she said and walked inside the familiar house that I grew up in. Nothing has changed. I smiled a little looking around the room but my smile soon dropped as I heard laughter coming from the living room.

I walked behind my mum getting closer to the voices and the minute they saw me the laughter stopped. "KAYLA!" Kendall shouted grinning widely. I gave her a small smile and waved before seating next to her. "why are you here?" Kylie asked me coursing the awkward tension to start. "um I heard there was a important family meeting" I said, my voice coming out quietly.

"key word: family" Kylie spat sending me a glare "e-excuse me? are you saying that I'm not a part of the family anymore?" bitch, my last name is still Kardashian! "yeah. you made that choice and it was perfectly clear that you wanted nothing to do with us" Kylie said now raising her voice. well clearly it wasn't clear enough for me!

"if I didn't want to be a part of the family would I be here right now" Kylie was about to say something but got cut off by Kendall "guys stop." Kendall said trying to be the peace maker. "Kylie is right, Kayla does not care about us anymore, ever since that stupid Bieber guy came in she's been avoiding us and spending time with him" Rob spoke up agreeing with Kylie.

"and she had the nerve to move out without saying a word" Khloe added "you guys never said a word to me! I was here for five fucking hours and all I got from you guys was glares! how do you think that made me feel?" I asked feeling the tears coming up. "how do you think that made us feel?" Kim asked me back

"my feelings were more crushed, my whole family turned against me!" I shouted "you turned against us first!" Kourtney shouted. how the fuck did I do that? "you choice that ignorant jerk over your own family. it should be family first but in this case you completely forgot about us and ran off with him." Bruce said and that's when I lost it and just cried.

"I-I felt like I had n-n-no choice. I was so unhappy here and you guys started treating me differently when you found out I was with Justin and everything just changed. do you think I like picking between my boyfriend and my family? you think it's easy knowing you have a mother that hates you and siblings that couldn't give two shits about you? it's fucking not!".

I shouted crying harder. Kendall wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her. "I just want to be happy and the only thing that's stopping my happiness is you" I looked down trying to wipe away my tears but more kept falling. When I looked back up I saw Kourtney, Khloe, Rob and Bruce giving me a sad look

Kim was wiping away her tears and my mum was crying looking at me. The room was silent and all you could hear was little sniffles. Then suddenly Kylie said something so unexpected "I'm sorry".