63. So demanding

Kayla's P.O.V

"your baby bump is so cute and it's getting big" Lola gushed taking pictures of it. "stop taking pictures and do my make up, I have important places to be" I sat down on the make up chair and waited for Lola to come and work her magic. "everyone is talking about Ace's birthday, do you enjoy yourself?" she asked getting all her stuff together "no" I bluntly answered.

I'm not even gonna lie and pretend to be happy. "the party was fun and seeing Ace so happy made me happy but Justin ruined the trip for me" Lola frowned her eyebrows sighing. "let me guess, he didn't buy you one Chanel bag" Lola joked chuckling to herself. "nope, he got a stripper pregnant" I answered playing with my nails trying to act casual. "finally you found out" she breathed out in relief.

"wait what are you talking about? did you know?" I asked turning my head towards her. "yeah, Shaniqua heard from Wilbert who heard from the maids who heard from the guards who heard from Scooter who heard from Justin" no fucking way. People knew about my business before I did? "and you never told me?" is she fucking serious right now?

"I wanted to but Shaniqua told me not to, I was afraid you would get mad" Well I'm fucking mad now aren't I! "Kayla, the driver will be here at four" Wilbert said slightly entering the room. "Wilbert don't talk to me and that's Ms Kardashian to you" Wilbert was about to say something but argued against it and quickly walked away. "no need to be rude"

"Lola shut up and just do my hair and make up so you can get out of here" I said grabbing my phone not paying any more attention to her. "I'm leaving to go to Africa tomorrow for two months, it's a shame that you have to act this way before I leave." I rolled my eyes really not caring. "didn't I tell you to shut up?" like seriously, now I have to repeat myself.

"you know what, fuck you. I am not going to spend my last day here with some selfish spoiled bitch" Lola spat before grabbing her coat and leaving the room. fine then, I'll just do it myself. I got the make up stuff out and did my make up giving it a natural look. Once I was done I put my hair in a nicely tight, high pony tail.

I stood up and started making my way to my bedroom where the maids were cleaning. Well actually they were seating on my bed playing the music really loudly, eating the left over pizza and talking to each other, sharing jokes. They didn't notice me watching them until I cleared my throat. The second they realize they've just been court they jumped out of the bed and turned off the music.

"your job is to clean the mess not make the mess and you two have failed that. do you know what happens to people that can not do their jobs right?" they shook their heads looking down at the floor. "they get fired. pack your bags and leave ladies" I calmly said. They slowly walked out of the room not giving me a second look and headed to their rooms.

"your drivers here and Justin is in the car waiting for you" Wilbert said then left the room. I got changed taking my time and took a couple of selfies before meeting Justin in the car. "it took you one fucking hour"  Justin groaned the minute I got in the car. I rolled my eyes putting my seat belt on. Motherfucker better be grateful, I could of took an hour and a half.

"can you drive fast?" I asked the driver not wanting to stay in this car with Justin any longer. "do you not enjoy my company?"  Justin asked pretending to be upset. "what's there to enjoy?" NOTHING. "oh well you enjoyed me a little bit to much when we were baby making"  he said smirking. "you know who else enjoyed baby making with you....Yovanna"

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE THAT BABY ISN'T MINE!" He suddenly shouted. "even if it's not you still slept with her"  this idiot is missing the big fucking point! "I was drunk!" he quickly shouted back. "all three times?"  well that shut him right up. "umm...we're here" the driver awkwardly said noticing the tension that me and Justin have created.

I got out the car first with Justin following behind me trying to keep up with my speed. "hi, we have an appointment with doctor Burnel" Justin said to the red-headed receptionist. "ooh she just finished, I can book you an appointment some other time" she suggested. "I don't want it some other time, I want it today, and I want it right now"

"Um okay miss, calm down. I can get you another doctor" she was about to start typing on her computer but I stopped her. "I don't want another doctor I want Doctor Burnel" like seriously, I don't ask for much.  "your appointment with her was an hour and a half ago, she's off the clock now and ready to go home. You can either  A, book another appointment with her or B, get a new doctor today"

"how about C, get her today, right now" I'm not leaving the place without seeing my doctor. "we'll just book another appointment" Justin said sighing getting fed up. "okay sir. And what day would you like your appointment?"  she asked ignoring me and focusing on Justin. why is she ignoring me? I'm the pregnant one here.

"we would like to have the appointment today, right now, with Dr Burnel" I kindly said fake smiling. "how many times do I have to tell you that Br Burnel's working hours are over!" and how many times do I have to tell this bitch that I'm not leaving this building until I see my fucking doctor?  "it's okay, I'll see them now if that's what Ms Kardashian really wants."

I heard a female voice say. I turned around and saw a grinning doctor looking at me and Justin in amusement.  Before I followed the doctor to her room I stuck my tongue out at the lady behind the desk. And that rude motherfucker had the nerve to stick her middle finger out. Once I got into the doctors room I sat down on the bed ready to get started.

"you look tired" Justin said to Dr Burnel. "I am, I've delivered seven babies today and did three surgeries" she rubbed her eyes. letting out a little yawn "wow. Sorry that we are late, it took Kayla an hour to get ready" I glanced at Justin raising my perfect eyebrow at him. "well you know us girls, always got to look our best"

I high-fived Dr Brunel agreeing with her. "so let's see how this little Bieber is doing"  She switched on her machines as I pulled my top up reviling my cute baby bump. She put the jelly (whatever it's called) on my stomach then looked towards the screen. "well this is interesting..."