36. Lucky

Kayla's P.O.V

Me, Kim, Kourtney,Khloe,Kylie,Kendall,Rob,my mum, Bruce and of course Justin are having a lovely family dinner together in front of the whole world which means everything has to go perfectly. "for years we have been making fun of Kayla saying she will never fall in love or find a man and then you just showed up ready to save her ass" Khloe said earning laughs from everyone at the table

"it's funny because I always say that she's the one that saved me. As you all know I haven't really had the best year but Kayla was always there standing by my side and watching me. That's why I call her my little angle, God has given me a lot of gifts but, she's the greatest one" Justin said coursing me to blush like a clown as half the room was filled with 'aww's I pecked his pink plumped lips coursing the aww's to get louder.

Once I pulled away I put my hand on top of his and smiled at him. He has been so sweet and caring and romantic but it's all apart of an act. Every time he does something I have to remind myself that it's just fake."you two are gonna be together forever!" Kendall squealed grinning at us. You got that right. "they won't be" Kylie disagreed shaking her head "and why not?" I asked her.

"this is just puppy love. you two don't really love each other. you guys are just young, you don't know what you two are doing." I looked over at Justin not really knowing what to say and I could tell that Justin was also speechless. "what are you talking about?" Khloe asked her chuckling with confusion "oh come on! you guys don't seriously think that these two are gonna last do you?

First Justin is going to propose, Kayla will say yes, later she'll get pregnant then  they will move to some exotic country but they will get a divorce in less then 72 days. why will this happen? because they are young and dumb and they think they know what love is, but in reality......they know nothing about it" Did she really just say all of that? the nerve of this bitch to question and judge mine and Justin's relationship in front of everyone like that.

"for a sixteen year old you sure talk a lot of bullshit" I snapped getting so pissed off with her. "for a twenty year old you sure do a lot of bullshit" she snapped back leaning closer to me. "girls please stop" My mum said trying to break us up. "I'm just saying the truth mum, somebody had to"  Justin squeezed my arm noticing how tense I was getting. "so....what are we doing for Christmas this year guys?"

Rob asked breaking the awkward tension that was growing between me and Kylie."I was thinking we spend it at mine and Scott's new house" Kourtney said. Kourtney and Scott have been together for eleven years. they have two house's, two children and third one on the way and everything between them is going great, so what's stopping them from getting married??? "no one has actually ever been to your new house before"

Suddenly something popped in my head "me and Just were going to spend Christmas in Canada with his family" I said "I think that's a lovely idea, how long are you guys going to stay there for?" my mum asked taking a sip out of her wine "well we are leaving on the 21st and we will be back on the 28th so a week and a half" Justin answered doing the maths.

"you guys will be back just in time for New Years" Rob said smiling "who actually had plans for New Years?" he asked looking around the table. "me and Scott are going to New York"  lucky Kourtney. "Kanye is taking me out" lucky Kim "I'm going to a party with the Victoria Secret girls" lucky Kendall "I'm surprising my girlfriend in Texas" lucky Rob "me and my friends are having a big girls only slumber party" lucky Kylie.

"I'm going to see my mum" lucky Bruce "my old friends are coming over" lucky mum. Everyone is doing something exciting with their love ones. I'll probably just stay home in my PJ's watching new episodes of pretty little lairs and family guy whilst getting fat. "I'm taking Kayla to Paris"  Justin said smirking looking at me. which Kayla is he talking about??? "OMG Kay, your so lucky!"