12. Penelope

Kayla's P.O.V

I heard a loud knock coming from my door coursing me to wake up. "come in!" I shouted honestly not giving two shits who it was."hey Kayla!" I looked up with wide eyes when I saw who it was "Kylie?" Kylie Kristen Jenner? I have five sisters and out of all of them Kylie is the one that's coming to see me? I swear if this girl starts shit with me i'm gonna end up back in the police station.

in fact I might even be Justin's cell mate! "what do you want Kylie?" I asked her half tired still. "have you seen the news recently?" she asked me seating on my bed "no, you know I don't watch that crap" I mumbled looking over at her. "well....Justin's out" JUSTIN'S OUT? "REALLY?!?" I asked jumping out of bed. I swear I've never been up so quickly in my life

"yeah and he got paparazzi an a restraining order for harassment therefore the paparazzi have to be at least twenty feet away from him"  I grinned hearing the information. "do you know where he is now?" I asked walking over to my bathroom doing my morning routines. I want to get ready and dressed as soon as possible so I can go out and see Justin.

"no but I can go and check my 'justin bieber stalker' app" Kylie said smiling "okaaaaay, do that!"  I said not caring "I was being sarcastic Kayla" well, she really needs to work on her sarcasm. "oh and the other reason I came up here is to tell you that breakfast is ready" she spoke before leaving my room not giving me a chance to say something back.

I grabbed my bathing collection ready for me to take a nice shower then walked into my bathroom.

~30 minutes later~

Once I finished bathing I got changed into my outfit then put on some light make up before walking downstairs. I entered the kitchen and saw Kanye trying to feed North, Kim fixing her dress so you could see at least half her boobs, Kylie taking selfies of her new fake lips, Kendall and Rob talking, Khloe chasing Mason and Penelope, Scott and French making stupid vines and Kourtney cooking.

"so, I'm guessing the real adults are gone?" This is just like three days ago. "yepperz. Bruce finally moved out" Kourtney answered opening the bean can."mum's not home either is she..." I trialed off looking around the kitchen thinking she was about to pop out of no where like a ghost, she does that sometimes. it's real scary shit.

"yepperz, mum's helping him with moving the furniture and stuff" Kourtney said still cooking, not keeping her eyes off of the beans. I don't want to be rude but those beans were already burned, she knows nothing about cooking. "wait Bruce is gone?"I asked still not understanding what I just heard "yepperz" okay Kourt really needs to stop with that word.

"so since I'm the oldest, I'm in charge" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Kourtney like she just committed a crime "I'd rather feel safer with Kendall in charge" Khloe said and everyone agreed with her "it's settled Kendall you are in charge!" We clapped and cheered for her watching her cheeks turn a dark shade of red. "she can't be in charge"

Kourtney argued "dude, you're already in charge of Mason and Penelope's life" Scott said coursing everyone to chuckle "whatever, breakfast is ready!" because it was so close to Christmas the chef, the maids and everybody else who worked for us got a month off so it was just us doing our own shit, taking care of our self's.

People think that we don't work around here. They think that everything is done for us and we don't even have to lift up a finger.well they are so fucking wrong! "Koko,Kiki,Kaykay!" Penelope shouted clapping her tiny arms together as she laughed at herself "aww she's so cute" I gushed smiling at her adorableness. she knows her aunties nicknames, now that's a smart ass!

"OMG guys guess what I got last week!" I said suddenly getting excited thinking of the cute matching onesie I got for me and Penelope to wear on Christmas Eve "what did you get?" Khloe asked. why tell them when I could show them? I picked up Penelope and ran upstairs with her into my room. I swear this child is high, she was laughing the whole way there.

I sat Penelope on my bed before walking over to my closet and getting the matching clothes out. I quickly changed Penelope in her onesie then got changed into my matching PJ's. I got on my bed and laid down on my back just like Penelope before getting my phone out "wait...before I take any pictures you have to say you love me"

I said 85% serious. "a waa woo"  eh, close enough! I chuckled and took random selfies with her then I took one where you could only see our clothes. "this one is for insta" I said to myself looking at the picture smiling. I left my phone on the bed and was about to get me and Penelope  changed back into our normal clothes until I heard all sorts of voices calling my name from downstairs.

"KAYLA GET YA FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE, YOU GOT A VISITOR!" I got a visitor? who the fuck could it be.