MY KITTY KITTY KITTIES

I LOVE MY CATS. I LOVE THEM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! My cats are Einstein and Gypsy and I lOVE THEM!!! Do you have these moments where instead of a cute attack when you melt because why do you have to be so damn cute it's like a love attack sorta? (Love attack. Really? Nothing better? Nope.) Where you just freak out sorta because you are just hit with a wave of love for your cat or fish or dog or guinea pig or something??? Do I classify as a megga weirdo or do you guys have these spasms of love too?? I mean I already classify as a megga weirdo so.......yeah.

Einstein is is super fat. Its just true. The sun rises in the east, the sea is salty, and Einstein the cat is fat. He's a boy and he lies on his own fat mattress on his back and he uses that to lay on. He makes it super hard to type because he's so fat and he lays on your keyboard. Einstein's a beige tabby with short stubby legs and a human snore and sneeze. His tail is cut short but he was born that way. No terror of cat abuse plz. Very happy,calm,loving cat with occasional freak outs with the need to kill and hunt. (Unfortunately for his sister he takes it out on her.)

Gypsy is basically the opposite of Einstein. Oh and jsyk they are siblings. She is a girl, calico, with long legs and tail. She sleeps peacefully on her cat tree by the window and is super shy and we can never cut her claws bc she never lets us. She has her loving moments but usually she is distant. She loves to cuddle at night though. Me and my mom love them both so vERY MUCH!