27

"ty? what you think about this shade of yellow? for the flowers?"

"i think the people will love the yellow, honey." i sign.

"no tyler. the flowers. the actual plants. what about this shade of yellow?" she asked pointing to a lovely pastel shade that had reminded me of her. i nod and smile at her.

"it'll look beautiful."

the daisy puts down the flower catalog for a minute and takes my hands. i run my finger over the diamond ring she has on.

"whats on your mind tyler?"

"i just wish my family would be here to see my wedding. only my parents said they're coming. jay said maybe, and maddie might not come. i wish zack was here." i sign.

"i know. i know. but your friends and family will be there. this isn't about them. its about us. we are coming together. us." jenna said, running her hand through my hair. at this close proximity i could see jennas mascara smeared on her left eye a bit from the night of comforting my tears.

"us." the daisy repeats. i nod and kiss her cheek. i let her get back to her planning work. i wasn't much help in the way of coming up with the ideas, but i loved seeing my daisy happy.

suddenly, as if someone had flipped a switch, my vision changed. i saw blurryface looming over jennas shoulder.

he flashed a devilish smile and tapped his jet-black finger against the table.

"i'll be sure to pick out a nice suit for the ceremony." he laughed in a dark, distorted voice before dissipating into the air.

i would not let him get to her.