33

"One more week until you're a married man Tyler." I heard Josh say from the kitchen of Jenna's and I apartment.

I ran my hands through her hair as she slept. She had been sick for two days so far, I was afraid she was coming down with the flu, and that we might have to push back the wedding date.

"Shh... She's sleeping." I say as Josh sits down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

"Sorry." Josh whispers, his talking barely audible now, as not to wake my sick, sleeping wife.

I pick up a GameCube controller and Josh and identical one.

Pull the blanket over Jenna, kiss her forehead, turn down the TV as not to wake her.

The daisy is so beautiful.

Josh starts up MarioKart 64 and I silently cheer when I win four rounds in a row, each with a time under two minutes.

Josh fake cries when I say he's the loser. I pause the game and go to the kitchen to take my medicine. Little do I know, my best friend follows behind me.

"How many prescriptions are you on now?"

"Three." I say, holding up four pills, one yellow, two black, and one red.

Josh nods.
"How about you?" I ask.
"Just one now."
"Thats good."

Blurryface appears in the corner slowly creeping towards Josh.

I ignore him, and smile at my best friend.

Blurryface disappears and I smile even more now.

"Tyler? I whole heartedly believe everything's gonna turn out okay for you." Josh says, slapping me on the back.

I nod and hug him.

"Come on now. I've got five more rounds of MarioKart to beat your ass at."