46

"Jenna."
"Jenna."
"Baby, wake up."

The daisies eyes shoot open, and she wipes the hair from her eyes. She had fallen asleep at the small table in their room, looking at the bills again. The sun was shining today. She was thankful for that.

"I'm up!" The daisy shouts, still half asleep, pushing the small wooden chair out from under her and stumbling forward, spilling the piles of bills to the ground and tripping on the chair. The daisies head hit on the hardwood ground and she cut her bare leg open on the sharp table edge. Despite the blood dripping onto the caramel colored floors, she got up.

"Baby are you okay?" Tyler asks, reaching his arms out to her. The daisy gives a small smile and nods as she unhooks Tyler from the breathing machine. He puts himself on the cannula and smiles as he lifts himself into his wheelchair. Only three more weeks until Tyler would be able to walk and breathe by himself. Josh recorded the drums for Vessel finally, a day before Tyler's life was about to supposedly end. Drums were the only thing that could keep his mind off of it. Just a week until their label, Fueled By Ramen released Vessel. Tyler had been happier than ever. After the three weeks were up, Tyler and Josh had a run of shows for about a month around Ohio to promote their new album. If they made enough money, we could finally pay off all the bills.

"Baby."
"Yeah Ty?"
"You're bleeding."
"It's fine Ty."

Tyler takes his flowers hand, his black wedding band rubbing on her hand. He wheels himself to the bathroom, pulling Jenna along with him. He takes out a washcloth and gauze and cleans her cut. Jenna would've done it herself, but it was nice to have someone take care of her.

After the months of making sure Tyler was okay, it was nice Tyler returned the favor, even just a little. She truly loved him.

After taking Tyler downstairs, she put on a pot of coffee.

It was nice. Just her love, some sunshine, wilting daisies, Tyler's glasses fogging up from the coffee steam. His laugh lit up the room.

There was nobody she'd rather be with. Nobody she'd rather wake up to.

"My love, do you have your phone?" Tyler asks.

The daisy gives a nod yes, confused as to why he asks such a question.

Tyler takes the yellow iPhone 5c in his pale hands and kisses his flowers cheek. The sound of the camera going off.

Click.

Just a snapshot in time.

One more wonderful moment with her flower.