36

I hold my wife's hand as our wedding party slowly comes out of the blue-lit hallway and out to the party.

The announcer practically screams everyones name.

I adjust my glasses and smile to my wife.

she smiles back with the light of the sun.

"i love you." she says over the cheering.
"i love you more." I say back.

"The Maid of Honor Kristen Atrip, and Best Man Joshua Dun!"

I smile as everyone cheers for my wife's sister and my best friend. My siblings couldn't make it. But its all okay.

Jenna and Josh are all I need.

"Now I present to you, the happy couple, Tyler and Jenna Joseph!"

I steal one last look at the daisy under the pale blue light.

We climb up the stairs and go through the double doors, being greeted by ear-deafening cheers.

Not much time passes until we are to dance together for the first time as a married couple.

Pale pink lights illuminate the room, and Somewhere Only We Know by Lily Allen comes on.

Just hold her.

We begin dancing, and I realize I am silently crying. I dont care anymore. These are happy tears. The tears aren't filled with screams or bad memories anymore.

I love her. God, I love her so much.

She smiles and looks into my eyes, and I do the same to her. I see she's crying as well.

Hold her.
This is the woman you have loved since the third grade.

This time it's not from afar.

The song ends, and I take my wife into my arms and gently kiss her.

I am so deep in love with her. It's everything. She's everything. Her hair, her personality, her eyes, her smile, her laugh, the way she can know what i'm saying before it even comes out of my mouth.

Don't Forget.