58

"Tyler?"

Jenna called through the once again, quiet home. She was afraid Tyler would have another episode like a few days ago. She had taken him to the doctor and they had prescribed him more medication and suggested therapy. They wanted to keep him in the hospital for a few days.

"Tyler?" Jenna repeated, running up the stairs.

"God. Please, not again. God please." Jenna thought, sprinting for the bathroom door.

Empty.

It took the daisy about five minutes to notice a note left on the bed.

"Oh God. Oh God, please no." Jenna thought, picking up the yellow paper with clammy hands.

"Out for a bit. Went to Josh's." the note read. The daisy let out a sigh of relief.

Starting up her car, she drove two blocks away, to Josh's house. Tyler had a spare key, so he was able to get in.

Jenna swung the door open to reveal Josh's home just as he'd left it. Clean, excepting some drumsticks here and there.

"Tyler?" Jenna called, climbing the stairs to Josh's room. Tyler turned around, teary eyed. In his hand he held Josh's skeleton hoodie and a framed picture of the two best friends. Tyler just stared at the picture, silently crying. The daisy watched as her husbands tears rolled down the glass of the frame.

"Baby. Honey, you need to take your medicine." Jenna whispered gently, carefully sitting next to him.

"He took the demons away. Not the pills." Tyler said, his voice cracking. Jenna started to cry. They both did a lot of crying these days.

"Ty? You know I just want you to be okay, right? I'm not asking you to forget Josh. I'm not. But maybe it's time to give the therapy a try, yeah?" Jenna asked as Tyler hugged her. His head of soft hair brushed her cheek, and he realized just how broken the two were.

Tyler nodded.

After a few minutes of crying, Jenna grabbed a box.

"Fill it with whatever you think meant the most to him okay? Or with whatever you want to save." Jenna said. It was a big box.

First, he placed the hoodie and the picture of him and Josh in there.

Next, he went through his best friends home, putting family photos and keepsakes into the box. Josh's first pair of drumsticks went in there too.

When the box was full, they packaged up all his family stuff, some personal things, and all Josh's things from his childhood. The package would hurt to open, but he knew he needed to send it to the Dun's.

Tyler was left with the hoodie, some drumsticks, a best friends necklace the two shared, some more clothes, three pictures, and a twenty one pilots flag signed by tons and tons of Clique members.

Tyler didn't put that hoodie down for the rest of the night. It smelt like Josh. Like wood and mocha and pine needles and warm friendship. Tyler missed Josh. So much.

Jenna missed the times her husband was okay.