37

Tomorrow's the honeymoon.

Shove the last shirt into the suitcase and grab the keys. Kiss Jenna on the cheek and hold open the door for her.

She's always wanted to go to London.

Hold her hand while I drive to the airport.

Four laters, the flight got delayed. Due to what, i did not know.

"Tyler its fine."  Jenna said, setting a hand on my arm.
"No. Not fine. We are supposed to be on our honeymoon right now. I'm mad."

"Me too, but give it time."

I flung up from my seat and made a beeline for the customer service desk.

"Or, you could do that." I hear Jenna mumble, with a giggle. I loved her, and I wanted us to be on time to our own honeymoon.

"Why is the flight to London delayed?"
"Oh. Well, the pilot says he isn't quite ready to fly yet. He's quite tired from the last flight."

You have got to be kidding.

"You mean to tell me he's taking a nap!?! My wife and I are late for our honeymoon!"
"London sure is an odd place to honeymoon sir. And the pilot is in his quarters he's not up to flying right now."

"No. Make him fly the plane. Now!"
I was grinding my teeth so hard I could hear them squeak. My face was flushed, and as soon as I raised my voice, the attendant yelped.

I heard the daisy giggle a bit when the worker got scared of me.

The attendent made a quick call, and sooner than not I heard the loudspeaker boom.

"Flight 56 from Ohio to London now boarding."

"Thank you." I said, before walking back to my wife.

"Thanks for being a tough guy babe. Now we can finally head off to London!" Jenna exclaimed, grabbing both her bag and my hand.

I smiled and pushed up my turtleshell glasses up the bridge of my nose.

"No problem, love. Come on. Lets go to London."

Walk to the boarding gate

hand in hand.