Chapter One- The Hellos

"What's your name?" he asked the young girl over the loud music of the lounge.

"What?" she asked him, brushing back some of her chestnut hair to lay behind her ear.

"What's your name?" he bent down to speak into her ear.

"Rey" she said into his ear, on her toes even in her heels. "what's yours?"

"Ben" he told her.

"Ben? I like it" Rey told him with her hand resting on his shoulder so she could speak to him.

"What are you doing at this place ?" He asked a drink in his hand to get him tipsy.

"Work thing... you ?"

"Dragged here by a friend" He told her as he swirled his drink around his clear glass.

"A girl friend ?" She asked with her Hazel eyes giving him a flirty look.

"Single ... I don't have a girl friend, did you bring your boy friend?"

"No... I don't have one of those" she smiled and he so did he.

"You wanna get out of here ? Up to my suite ?" He asked.

"Yes" she said putting her drink down and grabbing his hand .

*

He slammed the door and pressed her against the door. Her hands were running up and down his arms and back as he kissed her with all his might.

Rey kicked her heels off and jumped up to wrap her legs around his torso. He squeezed her ass softly as she moved her lips down to his neck.

He moaned softly as he carried her to his bed. He laid her down and climbed on top of the young brunette.

Soon she was just in her green bra and panties and he had on just his boxers.

He tugged her panties down and pressed a soft kiss to her inner thigh. Rey moaned softly as he moved his tongue up her folds.

He looked up at her as she moaned and twisted the sheets in her hands from the pleasure.

Soon she came undone and laid their breathing heavy , Ben took this opportunity to kiss her cheek softly.

She reached a hand into his boxers and began to tug to free himself from the fabric.

Rey tossed her bra to her side and pulled him up to kiss her as he grabbed a condom from his jean pocket to roll on himself.

She opened her legs and he gladly entered her. She gasped as she felt the snug fit of him. He was the thickest and longest she had ever been with and it was wonderful.

The thrusts where at a constant speed and friction which felt wonderful for the both of them.

Soon they both became undone and where breathing heavy. He pulled himself out of her and brushed back some of her sweaty hair.

-A.N.-

-Joey

-Joey