Chapter Thirty- The End

"Daddy no !" Little Kira yelled as Ben chased her around their home in Los Angeles .

"Kira" Ben said and tackled her into kisses and tickles "you need to go to bed"

"But daddy !" She whined .

"Bed miss thang" he said and Kira matched to bed .

Rey was already inside with Benjamin laying in his bed . "Okay gorgeous " Rey said and her daughter crawled into bed .

"What book do we want tonight?" Rey asked as she moved the dark hair out of the little boy's face.

"The Kylo book !" He said and Ben smiled as he reached the book.

Ben grabbed the child version of Kylo Ren , this version with less swearing, less sex and less violence.

It was the adventures of Kylo and Kira . Them traveling the galaxy in hopes of finding new kyber crystals .

"Once upon a time , in a galaxy far far away ... there was a boy named Ben" Rey began .

"Like me and daddy !" Ben smiled at his mother .

Rey was now 28, her twins were 5 and Ben was 38. The family had talked about more babies , and hopefully soon before the third film came out so they could spend time as a family for a while .

"The end" Ben ended and both of their little ones where asleep.

Ben and Rey walked out of their bedroom and went to the couch .

"Merlot or white ?" He asked from the kitchen .

"None " she said and he came over to the couch "Ben ... I'm pregnant" she said and he smiled .

"Really ?" He asked putting his hand on her flat belly .

"Yes Ben" she smiled kissing his cheek "one more little solo"

"So is this one going to be named after a Kylo character as well?" He asked kissing her cheek.

"I'm thinking either Ashoka, Anakin or maybe even Lilly"

"They all sound good to me" he smiled and kissed his wife.

-A.N.-
NOW I CAN SEE PATTERSON ! YESS !

Let's see how many books I'll complete this year !

Thanks for all the reads and comments and votes ! Love ya !

-Johanna B. Kangaroo