Chapter Twenty- The Cupcake

"Okay ... let's see how your baby is doing today" The doctor said .

Rey was here alone , her belly bigger now , Ben at some interview and she insisted he go . She had the perfect little surprise to tell him the gender.
At the dinner they had planned for the his friends , her friends , his family and her family all to meet.

"Okay... so are we finding out the gender of this baby?" The doctor asked.

"Yes" Rey smiled and the doctor told her.

*

Rey spent about three hours cooking , following Rachel Rey's recipe perfectly ... she even had Finn check it .

She went to her bakery downstairs to get ready to bake a cake . She was gonna have a giant cake for tonight , and Ben would have a small cupcake .

Ben would bite into the cupcake and whatever color frosting was on the inside of the cupcake would be the baby's gender.

The doorbell ringed and she ran to answer it "Anna !" Rey said and hugged her .

"Hi Rey." Anna smiled , Rey hugged her again "how's the baby?"

"Good , were waiting for the baby to kick ... hopefully tonight" Rey smiled "how have you been ?"

"Good , grandma Solo wants to move over here ... most of the family is down here " Anna told her.

"I think thy would be great... there's a high school about two miles from here where I went... it's a good school"

"I'll have to tell grandma ... that's a beautiful cake Rey" Anna said looking at the cake on the table .

"Thanks ... it took me four hours but it's all worth it" Rey explained .

"You made it?" Anna asked.

"Yeah... I'm a baker... my family owns this place , Kenobi Cakes"

"That's so cool" Anna said and the two chatted.

In about half an hour almost everyone but Ben was here . She waited nervously for him.

Ben came in with Phasma and Hux . "Rey" he smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Hi... dinners ready -"

"Come with me real quick ?" He asked and Rey and Ben went to the bedroom.

"Rey..." he said stroking her hair "I was at my lawyers office today... Han left everything to me... he said to give the things he saw fit for Anna to her , split the money 60/40 since she's under 18 and will need money for college"

"Oh Ben that's wonderful" she said her hand wrapped around his waist .

"Also... he left you his grandmother's necklace ... he said it was the price to gift for a pregnant lady"

"That's so sweet" she said .

"And now ... come with me again" he said and she followed him to the bathroom.

He kissed her against the door and she moaned into his lips "Ben" she said softly.

"I'm sorry but ... this morning when you were cooking me breakfast in just my shirt and I've been hard all day"

"Ben ..." she whispered her hands already unzipping his pants , she undid his belt then got on her knees.

"Oh god" he said as he felt her tug his boxers down and wrap her fingers around his cock.

She slid her lips onto his dick and began to slowly suck on his erect member.

Rey's mouth felt like heaven on him, she knew exactly when to suck more and to release , barely scrap her pearly white teeth. She knew when to cup the rest of him and stroke the part of him she couldn't fit in her mouth.

He felt his orgasm coming and she nodded . "The kid eats whatever you eat Rey!"

"It's safe I asked my doctor" she said and went back to sucking him off.

Soon he came into her mouth and she swallowed . Ben felt her lips leave him and she rested on the floor as he cleaned himself up and tugged his boxers and jeans back on.

Ben helped her up and she brushed her teeth so no one would know that she just went down on him.

"Okay... now you -" he said.

"Ben, we don't have enough time and you are not eating me , fingering me or fucking me while my grandfather is watching football on the couch !"

"When everyone leaves then" he said and kissed her mouth.

*

"Okay... so this a little cheesy but I'm pregnant and emotional so get over it" Rey said and handed Ben a cupcake "if the frosting is pink it's a girl , blue it's a boy " she said .

Ben looked at her and then he saw people pull their phones out to take photos and videos.

Ben smiled at Rey and kissed her cheek "here we go" he said and took a big bite of the cupcake .

"What is it?" Leia asked.

-A.N.-
Cliffhanger bitches !

Do you guys think it's a boy or a girl ? Let me know ! Also comment one boy name and one girl y'all like and no not : Han , Padmè, Anakin, Hannah , Annie, Luke, Finn, Poe, Leia

Thanks !

-Joey