Chapter Twenty•Three- The Tea Party

By the time Rey went to bed after coming home to New York it was 4 am and she was exhausted.

Ben was at his own flat and she slept alone in her bed with her babies.

*

"Well... we kneed to think about some things Ben" Rey said as they sat in her kitchen , a kettle warning tea on the stove.

"Like ?" Ben asked.

"The babies ... like a religion-"

"Easy Christian" he said taking a bite of the bagel he had.

"Ben... I wanted to raise them as Catholics... I went to Sunday school and well the Catholic Church is much more welcoming than the Christian" she said .

"Fine they're gonna be Catholic" he said.

"Okay... well we need to think about schooling and doctors and -"

"I don't know about the school; most likely public and the doctors ... whatever the doctor in LA suggests should be fine"

"LA?" Rey asked as she took the kettle off the stove to pour into her mug.

"Yeah I live in LA...I was only out here for press and stuff"

"Ben I live in New York" she said running her hands over her belly.

"Yeah but my work and my house and my entire estate is in LA.. its the movie capital of the world and since I am a writer and an actor-"

"You've been in one movie chill" she said and Ben got defensive.

"One movie huh ?" He said .

"Oh stop it!" She rolled her eyes " and besides I'm not gonna move -"

"Like this place is so wonderful to raise kids ?" Ben said his voice going deeper.

"It's a lot better than Los Angles Ben" Rey glared.

"Yes because pollution, terror attacks and the FUCKING trump tower are here" Ben rolled his eyes.

"LA is filled with sleazy celebrities and porn Stars !" Rey spat back.

"Los Angles has better weather !"

"New York has more culture !" Rey snapped.

"Los Angles is just above Mexico ! Tons of tacos -"

"There's tacos in New York City for fucking Christ's sake Ben !"

"Rey I live in Los angles ... I'm not gonna stay in the fucking city"

"Your mother and uncle and your little sister all live here ! My family lives here !" Rey responded to Ben as she added honey into her tea.

"My work is in Los Angles"

"My work is in New York City Ben ! I live above my Bakery! It's been a family business for over 50 years !"

"Things change Rey ! The Solo twins will not live in New York !" He yelled.

"No the fuck they won't because the Kenobi Twins will be living here" she threw her hands over her chest.

"Kenobi Twins ?!" Ben asked slashed yelled , his face growing red.

"We're not married, by court of law the are the Kenobi twins ... Kira Coraline and Benjamin Lucas Kenobi will be living in New York under my name!"

"I'm their father they take my last name !" Ben shouted .

"We're not married they take mine, and since you'll be in Los Angles the twins will stay with me ... he Three kenobis !"

"You can't keep my kids from me Reyhanne !" Ben yelled at her.

"Watch me Ben... watch me keep my children with their family ! With their great grandpa and grandma Leia and great uncle Luke and uncle Poe and Finn! There is no way in holy fucking hell will I allow my children to live away from their family Ben !" She yelled back.

"Rey they're my kids I'll take you to court! And you know what I'll get full custody!" He yelled

"Over my dead body ! You will never have custody over my babies ! How do you even know they're yours ?!"

"Because you're a bitch not a slut...but you did sleep with a guy you didn't even know !" He smirked.

"Get out of my house you make me sick" she yelled at him.

"Fuck you too !" He flipped her off.

"I hate you !" She's screamed as he walked to the door.

"Likewise !" He yelled as he slammed the door.

Rey bite her lip and slid down the fridge , her back against the cool metal and she felt tears leak from her face.

-A.N.-

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ON THIS BOOK IN LESS THAN A WEEK !

WOOP !

-Joey