Chapter Twenty•Nine - The Two Weeks

"Anything else while I'm out sweetheart?" Ben called to his wife who was changing their son's diaper.

"Baby laundry detergent and could you pick up dinner ?" She asked as she carried the baby boy out to his father .

"Of course... see you in a bit, love you" he kissed Ben's head and then kissed Rey's lips .

Ben left the apartment and Rey went to lay Benjamin in the living room crib next to his sister .

Kira began to cry and Rey picked the smaller child up . Kira's hands began to dig around from Rey's breast through her t-shirt. Rey unbuttoned her pajama shirt and fed the little one .

"You're just like your father ... both of you ... also going for my boobs" Rey said to them .

She looked at her babies . Her son and daughter both had dark brownish  blackish colored hair . Her daughter with more than her brother .

Kira had her hazel eyes that Ben couldn't stop talking about the first time he held her and she opened her eyes . While Benjamin had dark eyes like his father and Rey loved them .

They had equally chubby faces and chubby bodies with hands that where small but still could still feel around for her nipple .

*

The door had a knock to it while Ben was changing Kira and Rey was putting the groceries away in the kitchen .

"I'll get it" she said and kissed Ben's cheek.

"No I'll get it you go sit down" he said and carried Kira with him. He opened the door with his free hand and outside was his short mother .

"She had the babies ?" Leia asked looking at the small baby in his hands , dressed in a purple onesie with little butterflies on .

"Yeah two weeks ago" he said.

"And you didn't tell me ?!" Leia asked.

"We've been so busy with the twins ... mom come inside ... Rey my mom's here" Ben called as he closed the door .

Rey was on the couch holding Benji in her arms . "Hi Leia"

"They're beautiful... why didn't you guys call me ?"

"I thought Ben did call you" Rey said .

"Shoot... I called uncle Luke" Ben said . "Well anyway mom meet your grandchildren Kira and Benjamin... babies meet grandma " he said.

"Oh their beautiful " she said sitting down on the couch next to Rey "may I ?"

Rey handed her Benjamin and Leia held him in her arms . Softly rocking him like she did to Ben all those years ago .

Leia was getting teary eyed as she held the dark haired dark eyes baby boy. "He looks like Ben did"

Rey went to stand next to Ben and hold his arm as Kira napped in her father's arms . "Would you like to meet your granddaughter?" Rey asked and Leia nodded .

Ben sat down on the couch next to his  mother "this is Kira ... say hi to grandma" Ben handed her Kira as Rey took Benjamin.

"Oh hello beautiful" Leia said holding the little girl in her arms . "Oh she's so beautiful" Leia said .

Slowly the babies feel asleep after being held and kissed and adored by grandma Leia who couldn't get enough of them .

Leia left before the two ate dinner so she could see to some plans she had with her girlfriends, of course after snapping tons of pictures of her new grandbabies and her new daughter in law with her son.

Leia kissed Rey and Ben both goodbye and their babies and was on her way .

"So how long did the doctor say?" Ben asked as they began to unmake the bed .

"Six weeks till sex" she said to him as they crawled in.

"It sucks we didn't even get a honeymoon" Ben replied as he held his wife .

"We can have one when they're a little older" she said and kissed his lips "I love you"

"Love you too sweetheart " he said and they went to sleep with the baby monitor on.

-A.N.-
Yeah for grandma Leia !

-Joey