Chapter Seventeen- The Hospital

"Hi" Anna said "um... daddy got hurt and I didn't know who to call."

"You could have called mother to come home" Ben said back.

"My mother passed away a few months ago" she said with her eyes looking at the floor.

"Ben " Rey slapped his arm and he rolled his eyes "hi I'm Rey... I'm Ben's girlfriend"

"Oh hi Rey " Anna said "I called you because Daddy is not doing well and I can't make an executive decisions  ... you're the executor of his will and you have final say so over his health"

"What ?" Ben asked and then Rey's hand began to rub his back softly .

"Daddy put your in charge if something every happened to him... "

"Why not Chewie ?" He asked.

"Daddy and Chewie are close but daddy must have trusted you more..." Anna said.

"Hmm..." Ben said.

"You can go in and see daddy ... he's awake" she said.

Ben went to the door "wait here" Ben said.

"Ben?" She said and he leaned down to her

"I'll be okay " he kissed her forehead , one hand on her pregnant belly and the other holding her own hand.

*

"Ben ?" He heard when he walked into the room.

"Han" Ben said closing the door .

"You're older... I haven't seen you -"

"Since I was 18 and you were late to my high school graduation because Anna had a tiny cough and Louisa didn't want to risk it... and when you did come to my party you and mom fought"

"Ben I -"

"I've made quite a life for myself ... I'm a well published author , my book series is a becoming a film , the first one is to premiere in a few weeks" Ben told him. "I've made far better choices that you have when it comes to my life and children"

"You have kids ?" Han asked sitting up slightly .

"Well... technically no... at least the kid isn't alive yet" he said .

"You're gonna be a father ?" Han asked.

"Yes... she's ten weeks pregnant" Ben said "she's waiting outside"

"You're married" Han stated .

"No, I have a girlfriend ... her name is Rey... " he said.

The door opened and Ben saw it was Rey "hey , I'm just gonna go to the bathroom so - oh you must be Han ... it's nice to meet you" Rey smiled.

"Nice to meet you and congrats on the baby" Han said to the younger woman.

"Thank you" she smiled and leaned up to kiss Ben's cheek. "I'll be right back" Rey walked out of the room, closing the door softly.

"She's nice ... kinda looks like your mom and grandma" Han said "the brown hair , pale skin... you Skywalker a have a type"

"What do you mean ?" He asked.

"She's polite, clearly a hard worker and your not married and she's pregnant ... sounds familiar"

"Well unlike you I asked to marry her didn't marry her because I was drunk" Ben spat "and she said no"

"That's not the whole story Ben ... what is the real story"

"We met at a hotel New Year's Eve party, we fucked and she found out she was pregnant ... end of story and now we're together and unlike you we're gonna stay together for our kid... and even if we don't there no when in hell that I'll leave my kid for someone else!" Ben said and walked to the door.

"Ben !" He yelled "Please" Han said.

"I'm sorry Han ... I'm sorry that little daughter of yours is gonna be on her own because your a horrible father"
He said and walked out of the hospital room.

-A.N.-
WE FUCKED !

WAY TO SAY IT BEN ! FUCKING NOT SLEPT TOGETHER !

-Joey

(8,1,14
4,9,5,19
1,14,14,1
7,15,5,19
23,9,20,8
2,5,14)