Chapter Eighteen- The Call In The Morning

Ben was laying in Rey's bed , her sleeping to the side and he was tracing a finger over her bump. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing" he said mindlessly and traced her belly.

"Ben what's wrong?" She asked sitting up and facing him , her hand resting on his .

"I'm fine , go back to bed sweetheart" he encouraged her .

"Ben I'm not a child what's wrong?"

"I'm just thinking ... Rey why did you say you wouldn't marry me ?" He asked.

"For starters I had only known you for like a month... and I didn't think it would work"

"Do you think it could work now ?" He asked.

"Not yet... there's stills stuff we don't know about each other" she told him "did you want to get married?"

"No... my father married my mother when he was drunk off his ass and I was 4 years old ... I remember my mother crying in the morning because he ruined the wedding"

"Well Ben" she said "I don't think you're gonna be an alcoholic ... and besides ... even if we don't get married our baby won't go without" she kissed his cheek "feel better ?"

"A little" he said.

"You and your sister Anna look a lot A like ... black hair , pale skin , dark eyes ... she's shorter for sure"

"My uncle Luke and dad were friends before my mom and dad happened ... I remember I was at my Uncle Luke's birthday and my dad came with the new baby"

"And ?" Rey asked as she cuddled closer into his side , her fingers danced on his bare arms .

"They handed me the baby , my stepmother said that Han was so excited to have a baby and thy he loved her ... he went to every birthing class , ever ultrasound ... even went to the baby shower... my dad don't even come to the hospital the day I was born ... my dad said finally a kid he wanted ... I was so angry ...I shoved Anna at her mother and stormed out , I drove my car and ended up getting in a car wreck , I broke my arm pretty bad" he said.

"Babe... I understand how you feel... I think you shouldn't hold it against your sister ..." she kissed his shoulder "maybe a lunch with her ... it might make things a little smoother"

"Rey I-" he began but she kissed his mouth softly .

He pulled away and Rey was looking at him she had a soft smile on her face "I promise you someday your gonna need your sister and she'll need you"

"Yeah" Ben sighed and she snuggled into his body. Ben closed his eyes and feel asleep to the soft sounds of the rain falling outside .

*

He heard the sound of vomiting, he got out of bed , just in boxers and a t-shirt.

"Sweetheart?" He said and saw her in the bathroom he bent down and held her hair back.

"Ben ... hand me the cup of water" she said still on the floor .

He filled a cup of water and handed it to her . She swished the water in her mouth and spit it out in the toilet. "Help ?" She said holding her arms up.

Ben helped her up and kissed her cheek "couch or bed ?" He asked carrying her in his arms .

"Bed " she whispered and he kissed her forehead.

She was laying in bed and he was in the kitchen, getting some crackers and bubbly water .

He heard his phone rings no he ran to answer it "hello ? Anna slow down... what ? Okay ... yeah ... yeah I'll be there I'm on my way..."

He walked into the bedroom so see Rey on her phone "Ben ? What's wrong?"

"My father passed away"

-A.N.-
CODES ARE BACK MY BABIES !

(1,14,14,1
7,15,5,9
23,9,20,8
2,5,14)

-Joey