Chapter Twenty•Seven- The Vows

Ben woke up to Rey cooking in the kitchen . He wrapped his hands around he belly and kissed her cheek . "Good morning, fiancé"

She smiled and kissed his cheek "Ben" she said softly .

"Hmm?" He asked .

"I was thinking" she said as he went to sit down. "Ben ... what would you say to just going to city hall and getting married there?"

"City hall ? Don't you want a big white wedding , with cakes and flowers and those dresses the girls wear -"

"Bridesmaids" she said softly.

"And don't you want our family there ? Rey I mean -"

"If you don't wanna marry me then fine but don't make it bigger for the tabloids Ben" she remarked coldly.

"I wanna marry you Rey... why is that so hard for you to understand ?" He asked coming around to see her face .

"Because in the eight and half months I've know you, you've never said you love me ..." she replied.

"WHAT sure I did -"

"No Ben, you didn't ... you've never said I love you to me or our children so excuse me for not believing you wanna marry me"

"Rey I do love you" he said and cupped her face "I will always love you, you're the mother of my children ... you're an amazing, talented woman ... you're smart and sweet and ... Rey" he kissed her softly "I love you" Rey smiled as he kissed her . "I'll go grab my suit and you get a white dress ... I'll drive to city hall and we'll be married by lunch time"

"Yes" she nodded "that's all I wanted ... and Ben ? I love you too" she said kissing his cheek.

*

Ben was dressed in a nice suite , one he wore once for some meeting with Snoke and the producers . Rey had on a white dress that looked like it was meant for a summer walk in the park.

They held hands as they recited their vows in front of the official . "I do" Ben smiled squeezing her hand softly .

"I do" she smiled back at him.

"By the power vested in me by the state of New York I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Benjamin Marcus Kenobi Solo.. you may kiss the bride"

Ben cupped Rey's face and kissed her softly as his free hand held the small of her back to kiss her better .

*

Rey and Ben had a nice lunch and even strolled around Central Park together .

"So Mr. Kenobi Solo... how do you feel?" Rey asked as she held his hand .

"Happy... my gorgeous wife is holding my hand , our twins are baking in her belly and will be here in two weeks ... life couldn't be better"

"Ben ... I don't want to live in California" Rey said looking down at the ground .

"Yeah ... I was thinking ... that we keep the house in California but live here in New York ... together, above the bakery ... the nursery is already set up and we'll just go to California for vacation and stuff"

"Thank you" she smiled kissing his cheek.

"So Mrs. Kenobi Solo how are you feeling?" He asked .

"Like it's time"

"It's time for what ?" He asked .

"Ben ... it's time the babies are coming" she said .

-A.N.-
Sorry Rey but I like big weddings ... I've told Mark 20 times I don't care we are not getting married at city hall we're gonna have a big wedding and I'm gonna look like a goddamn princess !

Also thanks for like no comments on the last chapter ! So sweet !

-Joey