Chapter Twenty•Six - The Promise

Rey was laying on her bed with Ben next to her , still in their clothing . "How are we gonna do this ?" Rey asked as she toyed with his shirt buttons .

"Do what?" He asked as he roamed his hands over her bump.

"This ... I'm too big for you to be on top and I don't know now well I'll be able to move if I'm on top" Rey said.

"What -"

"Sex Ben" Rey smiled "do you not want to ,"

"I thought we were fighting " he said.

"Let's forget it us fighting Ben ... we just had a beautiful baby shower that your mother threw, we opened presents together and I taught you what a breast pump is .."

"I'm sorry for what I said" he responded as kissed her.

"I'm sorry too" she admitted and he kissed her again. "But how are we gonna do this?" She asked sitting up.

"I don't know" Ben sighed "we could google it"

"Give me my phone" she said and Ben reached and gave it to her.

"What about this one ?" Ben asked.

"Were not having a sex on a chair Ben ... let's see something else" she said and they looked around the web.

"I could bring you to the end of the bed and do it that way" Ben suggested.

"Ben the level of the bed though .... we could do it from behind" she suggested.

"I wanna see your face Rey" he responded ."oh ! We put a pillow under your back and I can be on top of you" he said.

"Give me a pillow and take my clothes off I'm too big to move" she said and Ben removed her clothing .

Soon they were both naked and a pillow was under her back . "Remember what the website side no blowing air if you go down on me"

"I know... and Rey you look beautiful" he said.

"Ben please don't say that-"

"You look beautiful... your eyes are sparkling , your hair is flowing all around you ... your body may be bigger but you look still as beautiful as you did the first time we did this" he then leaned over her belly and kissed her.

She smiled and he kissed her forehead "ready?" He asked , he had his shaft in his hand ready to inch into her body.

She nodded and he slowly pushed himself into her body. She gasped at the new warmth and smiled .

"This okay?" He asked as he moved slowly.

"It's good... it's wonderful" she moaned and he smiled . He began to thrust into her softly and kissed her neck and ran his hands over her belly "Don't ..." she whispered

"Rey?" He asked .

"Don't ... no babies" she said and he nodded , he felt her clamp down on him as soon as he reached that sweet spot .

He pulled out and finished himself with his hand . Ben kissed her cheek and went to the bathroom.

Rey heard the shower start . She managed to get up and waddled over to him in the shower.

"What's wrong?" He asked under the spray of the shower.

She sniffled and buried her face in his neck "sweetheart?" He asked rubbing her back .

"Why did my mom get killed in that earthquake ?" She asked tears rolling down her face "why did my dad kill himself ? Why me ?"

"I don't know sweetheart" he told her as he ran his fingers down her hair .

"Promise me Ben that we'll always be there for our babies... that you'll always be there for our babies" she sobbed , the water spraying down their bodies.

"I will Rey ... I'll always be there for them ... and for you" he promised. "Rey" he said and kissed her softly . "I will always be there"

She nodded and he kissed her . "Rey" he said and she looked up "marry me?"

She nodded between her sobs and her lifted her chin to kiss her . The water sprawled onto them. "I'll never leave you Rey or our babies Rey" he promised and held her naked body against his as he ran his fingers in her hair.

-A.N.-
I saw this on tumblr and boom here we are

She doesn't look pregnant but Rey is okay trust me

-Joey