Chapter Thirteen- The Birthing Class

When they her belly now showing and she was now 10 weeks it was odd.

Ben always was acting like he was skating on thin ice around her . Afraid not to say something to anger her.

He just fought his way back and he wanted to stay back.

They were in her house getting ready for their first birthing class, Ben insisted on coming with her and holding her hand through all the pain.

*
"Welcome to the birthing center ... I am so thrilled to help all you mommies and daddies bring your little ones into the world... so we're gonna go around in the circle and say who we are , how far along and just for fun how long we've all been married.

Ben sat behind Rey , her back pressed against his chest and her hands resting on his raised knees .

"I'm Ben... and this is Rey" he said and she waved "she's 10 weeks, still don't know the gender of the amount ... twins run in my family so... that's us" he said .

"How long have you been married?" The lady asked.

"Oh um -" Ben began .

"Two years... two years and this little one is our first human baby ... we have two dogs at home who we adore ... " Rey lied .

"What do you do ?" The instructor asked.

"Ben's in publishing and I'm in the design business " Rey said "We are very happy to be here with all of you" she said "aren't we honey ?"

"Of course" he kissed her forehead and the moved to the next couple "I'm in publishing ?" He asked softly in her ear .

"I could have said in the porta potty business but I didn't wanna be fake married to a loser"

"Next birthing class you say we're having triplets so when all the other moms are huge and your small you make them feel back about themselves" Ben whispered to her softly , his hand on hers .

"I'm so done for that... oh and you're a Kennedy" she added "no ! You're J.K. Rowling's Publisher ... it was your idea to make Fantastic Beasts into a film"

"Done and done ... also you work on Game of Thrones ... you designed all the original costumes" he said softly .

"Why not Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Sherlock and Doctor Who while I'm on it?" She murmured.

"Yes...and our two dogs are show corgis given to us by the Queen of England herself" he whispered .

"Queen of England?" Rey asked.

"You sound a little British , your granddad is British , he was in the queens royal guard" he said .

"We were married at Disneyworld at the Cinderella castle ... and did Adele or John Legend sing at the wedding?" Rey asked.

"Both , they sang at last I see the light together while you walked down the aisle ... also Ophra officiated the wedding" he said.

"In that case DJ Khaled was the MC" Rey let out a small giggle.

"And Johnny Depp cried when you walked down the aisle because you looked so god damn fucking beautiful in your one of kind wedding dress made by blind nuns from the Vatican" he said .

When he whispered about her looking so god damn fucking beautiful she shifted against him . This way her bum pressed against his crotch and his hands were over her shoulder , laying softly on her breasts .

"Ben ... stay for dinner tonight" she whispered .

"Of course" he said and kissed her forehead softly.

-A.N.-
Based off a real fake wedding and life Thing mark and I did when our friends asked how our break as been ...

-Joey