Part 5

(Bri's POV)

Youngjae then hugged me tightly. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I replied, returning the hug.

"Give me your numbers so I can call you." Youngjae said and hold his hand out. We exchanged contacts and I also exchanged my contacts with other members.

-

(Lina's POV)

All of us left the park after Bri left. The way back was silence until Jackson speaks up.

"Lina, give us your numbers." Jackson said from the front seat. So I gave them my numbers and they gave me theirs.

"I'll save your name as my cute sister, heart!" Jackson said happily while typing my name in his contact.

"And I'll save you as cutie." Mark said.

"Hey! Why did you stole my idea!?" The rest yelled at the the same time.

"Woah guys chill out, you all can save the same thing right?" I told them trying to lighten up the mood since everyone seems to be mad at Mark.

"So what do you save us as in your contact?" Jinyoung asked me.

"I'll save you guys as oppa, like your name and then oppa. I can call you guys oppa right?"

"Of course you can!" All of them shout at once making me laugh a bit.

"So... You guys will leave tomorrow?" I asked them, feeling a bit sad knowing they will leave soon.

"Sadly yes, we still have to continue our tour. But don't worry because we will call you if we have time." JB oppa said and hold out his pinky finger and I pinky promise with him.

Soon the can arrived in front of my house. I said goodbye to them for the last time and thanked their manager for giving me a ride. I watched their van until it disappeared and went inside the house.

I almost fell asleep but the sound of my phone vibrated wake me up again. I received a message from Mark.

Mark: goodnight cutie
Y/N: goodnight Mark..oppa

I woke up at 6:30am, 30 more minutes until the time I usually wake up. I decided to check my Instagram and all the boys followed me. Mark also posted a picture. The picture of him and his family in LA.

He must be happy to see his parents. He barely see his parents.

I thought as I look at the picture. I scrolled through Instagram and liked some pictures. Then I decided to get up and get ready for school.

I went downstairs after getting ready. My throat hurts from the concert and riding the rides in the amusement park so I don't feel like eating breakfast. I drank a cup of warm milk and head to school.

I closed my locker and start walking to my 1st period. I said hi to my friends as I walk pass them in the hallway before finally entered the class and Bri was already there.

"Ayo, whatcha doing?" I asked while headlock her.

"Unni, get off me. I'm texting Youngjae right now!" She whined, still not looking away from her phone.

"Oh I see, my little child is texting a boy." I teased her and started poking her arm.

"Stop it unni." I continued to teased her. Just then I remember I brought the signed CD for her since I forgot to give her yesterday.

"Bri! I have something for you!"

"What?" She said, not really interested.

"Oh nevermind, seems like you don't want it. I'll take it then." I said and pretend to walk away.

"No! I want it." She said and pulled me back. I smiled and hand her the album. She took it, look at it and yell.

"OH MY GOD?! Signed album?!And JB signed polariod?! Woah, thank you!" She jumped and hugged me.

"Keep it down girl. And yeah, you're welcome."

While Bri was busy looking through her album, I sneak to her phone to see what she had texted Youngjae.

"Coco is so cute, heart eyes emoji. -Yes, Ikr, heart emoji" I read the text out loud while laughing at their silly texts.

"Hey! You can't read people's texts like that." Bri snatched her phone away from me.

"Why not? I'm just making sure he doesn't say any that will ruin your innocence. HAHA"

A/N: I know Youngjae doesn't do that.

"Stop it." Bri smacked my arm. "Fine." I pout.

The bell rings and class started.

A/N: Chapter ended. Woah~ another chapter. Woohoo~ I moved to a new house so there were no wifi😥. Anyway, happy reading!!