Part 14

BTS and I walk into the big room that we reserved at the restaurant. I quickly went over to where Mark is sitting and sit next to him with V on my other side.

"Mark are you mad?" I ask him when I noticed him not looking at me.

No reply.

"Mark~ Markie~ oppa~" I said with a cute voice and the corner of his lips lifted up.

"Aha! You smiled!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Fine fine." He finally gave up and turn to me, smiling.

"I'm still mad because you didn't sit with me earlier." He said and pout a little.

"I know. That's why I'm sitting with you now. I'll sit with later on the way back." I said and he's smiling like a child.

The food came out and everyone started eating their foods. I noticed Mark got jealous when I joke with V or anyone else. Soon the foods are gone and everyone just having fun talking. It's really late now and I'm getting sleepy.

(V's POV)
As I was laughing at Jin hyung's dad jokes, I suddenly feel something heavy on my shoulder. It turns out to be Y/N's head. She is sleeping peacefully. I smiled and fix her head so she won't get neck cramps when she wakes up. Then I move a strand of her hair out of her face before focusing back to Jin hyung.

(Mark's POV)
"Aww look at those two lovebirds." Baekhyun teases and point toward Taehyung and Y/N. She has her head on his shoulder while sleeping. He smiles while looking at her and fix her hair. Does he likes her? What is this feeling?

(Y/N's POV)
I woke up by someone shaking me. I groaned and rub my eyes.

"Everyone just leave the room. They're waiting so let's go." Taehyung said.

We walk outside and everyone is standing in the parking lots.

"It's farewell." Ailee and hug me and Bri. She's really like a sister to me now. We all say goodbye to each other and they're leaving one by one. I got in the van with Got7 while Bri goes to BTS. I sit between Mark and Bambam.

"I keep my promise." I told Mark and I sit down but he just hummed in response. He is turning toward the window, not looking at me.

"Oh~ you're jealous because I was close to V and didn't noticed you?" I asked in a playful and teasing tone. He didn't reply.

"Oppa~ I'm sorry~ forgive me please~" I started doing aegyo because I always got him with aegyo. Of course he smiles.

"Haish stop. I always fall for it." I smile cheekily as he said that.

"But I wasn't jealous."

"Liar. Then why did you ignored me then?" He stayed quiet for about 3 seconds.

"Fine, I just want to talk to you."

"Sorry, because you're too quiet and it's boring to talk to you. " I laughed and others joined. Bambam gave me a high5 and so did the others.

"You maknae!" Mark leaned over me and hit Bambam. Bambam pouts and fake a loud groan.

"I'll get all of you later." Mark warns them.

The rides contains jokes and laughter. But the van stopped in front of the hotel entrance. BTS's can also arrived a few seconds later.

Jin opened up his arm and hug Bri and I. The other joined in and we created a big group hug. We all broke the hug and us two girls were gasping for air because we were squished in the middle. Before they leave, BTS asked us to exchange numbers and we did. Bri and I decided to pack since we're leaving LA tomorrow. Bri fell asleep after packing but I'm still awake. My phone suddenly vibrated and it was a message from Taehyung. I glance over to Bri to see if she has woken up from the sound.