Part 8

(Lina's POV)

Bri and I arrived at the hotel which is right across the street from the avenue where the concert will be held. We got in our room and start unpacking. It's still early after we unpacked so we decided to go to the auditorium to watch Kcon rehearsal. I decided to call Jackson to see if Bri and I can come.

Lina- "Wassup Jackson!! What are you doing?"

Jackson- "Hey Lina, I'm at the rehearsal. Did you and Bri arrived?"

Lina- "yes we arrived about an hour ago"

Jackson- "I'm sorry that we can't pick you guys up."

Lina - "It's ok, m we understand that you guys are busy. Oh do you mind if Bri and I come to your rehearsal?"

Jackson- "of course not! Come, we will introduce you two to the others."
Lina- "Thanks, we will be there soon."

Jackson- "Call me or the boys when you guys got here, I'll come and get you guys or the securities won't let you in."

I told him yes and hung up.
After that, Bri and I got our purse and went out of our hotel room.

Lina- "Hello Jackson?" I called Jackson when I got in front of the entrance.

Jackson- "Oh you guys are already here? That was fast. Wait I'll send someone to get you two."

As both Bri and I waited, we heard blasting music from inside of the avenue since this is an outdoor stage. About 3 minutes later, a staff came and we followed her inside. We got in and Exo is rehearsing on stage. We stand there and watch them until I see Jackson running toward us.

"I missed you guys so much!" Jackson crashed into Bri and I, hugging us two tightly.

"Eww, you stink Jackson." Bri said cover her nose with her two fingers.

"Yea, you're sweating." I said doing the same thing.

Both of us pushed Jackson away and he pout. Soon, other members from Got7 come and greet us.

"Woah you guys came." Bambam said and smiling like a little kid.

"This is your first time going to Kcon right?" JB asked and we nod. "You guys stay here and watch, we will be rehearsing now." JB said and they left.

During their rehearsal, my eyes only focus on Mark. Especially during Fly "sexy dance".

A/N: y'all can't blame me🙈

Bri and I was watching their rehearsal but we got bore.
"Yo unni, should we ask the staffs if they need help?" Bri said.

"I'm not sure, I'm kinda bored too." I said and shrugged.

"Excuse me?" I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind. Bri also averted her gaze to the person behind me.

"Can you two do me a favor?" The lady said. She looks like one of the staffs because she has a name tag on her shirt.

"Uhm sure...." I replied.

"I need to buy drinks for the artists but there are still lots of works need to be done so can you do it for me?" She asked.

Before I can even answer, Bri quickly accepted. "Sure, we have nothing to do anyway." Bri answered with a bright smile that show off her high cheekbones.

"Great! thank you! I'll give you two the money and tell you the list of the drinks." She said and handed me the money. "Ok, so Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Krystal, Hyerin, and Hyungwon can't drink coffee so buy them soda." She explained then gave me the paper.

A/N: this isn't true plz don't come at me.

"Wait but that will be a lot of drinks, can you two carry them all?" The lady staff asked.

"We're not sure.."

"I'll get some of the staffs for you." She said and asked the other staffs for help.

Me, Bri, and some other staffs went to the coffee shop. I wanted to buy the staffs coffee too but they refused. So Bri and I only bought coffee for the artists and for ourselves. We carried the coffee back and it was break time. All of us bring the coffee backstage to where everyone is. Yugyeom and Bambam run to us and help us carry the coffee.

Bri and I started to passing out the drinks to everyone. Mark came to me and I gave him his coffee.

"Good work." I whisper to him. He smiled and ruffled my hair before walking away.

Bri and I had been giving each other teasing look every time our bias from a group came.

"Holy moly! V was so nice and cute. He's already handsome but even handsomer in real life, how is that possible? He even smiled his famous box smile." I told Bri while excitedly while fanning myself.

"Yea ok, but did you see Lay?! My unicorn! He was smiling at me girl, he was so sweet." Bri was smiling widely that her cheekbones covered her eyes.

"The girls were so nice too. Hani was so cute and caring. She even helped me passing the drink out."

"Yup and I talked to Amber. God she's super funny. She talked bad about Jackson." Bri said and we laughed together.

A/N: Chapter ended. Ok this is a very bad ending for a chapter. I would like to write more but it would be super long since there will be lots of stuffs coming next. I'm updating once a week, maybe twice. Bye bye