Part 29

(Lina's POV)
"Are you guys ready?" Sooyoung unni asked all the members and I. We're going to watch our first ever music video. JYP released the teaser two days ago and the music video just now.

"Yes!!" We replied and Sooyoung unni clicked on the video. JYP voice was heard since he made a voice cameo in our video. Then the song started with all of us appear. We squeal excitedly seeing ourselves. Our debut song, Yum Yum, has a cute pop concept.
(A/N: it's a song from P101 season 1. Concept evaluation)

(Siyeon- Natty. Somi- Somi. Chanmi- Lily. Soyeon- Ruth. Chaeyeon- Eunsuh. Dani- Lina. Yoojung- Naomi. The second part of the chorus, which is supposed to be Somi's part, it will be Naomi's part. Since Naomi has the lead vocal position.)

Sooyoung unni insisted to read some of the comments first because she's afraid there are hate comments and she doesn't want us to read that.

"Ooohh the reactions are very good. They show supports to you guys." Sooyoung unni said to us and we sigh in relief. "They know most of you guys because you were in Sixteen, and Lily participated in Kpopstar. A lot of them are asking about Lina, Ruth, and Naomi."

"I can't wait until we perform our debut stage!" I squeal with Ruth.

Somi's phone rings and she told us that Jackson wants to FaceTime. She then accepted the call.

"SOMI~" Jackson happily greeted her. "I just watched the music video with Got7. Jimin texted me saying that she watched it too. It's soooooo gooooood!!"

"Thank you sunbaenim!" The seven of us thanked him.

"You're welcome. And sunbaenim? Just call me oppa like normal. Since when did you guys started to respect me." He joked and we laugh with him.

"I have to continue my schedules with Got7 now. Rest well and good luck on your debut stage!" He said goodbye.

"Okay!! Let's go home now!" Sooyoung unni stood up and clap her hands together. We all nodded and followed her.

******************************

I'm on my way to Mcountdown with the members. We're going to perform our debut stage today. I'm so nervous. Mark texted me yesterday to give me some advices. He also told me to take care of myself well and not to make any mistake. He texted me good luck this morning before I leave the dorm.

Naomi, Ruth, and I FaceTime Bri yesterday and Bri congratulated us on our debut. She'll debut next month too and is practicing very hard. Lucky her she got to see BTS often. After that we FaceTime the popular squad aka our guy best friends. The guys congratulated us and keep telling us to buy them gifts when we visit. We hung up after about an hour of talking, of course not after Justin and Ruth saying those clinche stuffs to each other.

We arrived and exit the van. Cameras turned to our direction and we were blinded by the flash. I also heard cheers from fans. The fans and paparazzi are standing behind the fence on the two sides, leaving the walk way in the middle for us. Securities went up to both side and accompanied us into the building. I smiled at the cameras and also wave at some fans. I'm surprised that there are lots of fans even when we just debut two days ago.