Part 41

(Lina's POV)
"Thank Lina for telling us about this. We will investigate about this soon." The administrator said after I told him to check the CCTV after the incident.

"You may go back to class." I bow to him before heading out.

"How was it?" Guanlin asked as I sit down at our usual table.

"He said he'll check the CCTV footage. I hope they'll get her."

"They will." They comforted me.

"Ummm sorry to break it but can I have your cookie Lina?" Seonho hesitated to ask and we all laugh.

Loud screams are heard right when I was about to take the first bite of my food.

"It's Mark from Got7!!!!"

"Oppa!!!!"

"I'm pretty sure he's here for Lina!!"

"He's so handsome. I'm going to pass out."

"Why are they here?" Bri asked when she finally noticed them. The rest of us turned our heads to the cafeteria entrance after hearing screams from the fangirls.

"Sorry girls, but I'll take Lina home early today." Mark came after he managed to squeezed through the crowd.

"Hey!! I never agree on going with you." I moved my arm away from his grip.

"I'm afraid you don't have an option." He said and grab onto my arm before dragging me with him. "Bring Lina's stuffs back later, thanks." Mark shouted out to the girls without looking back.

I followed Mark out of the school ground and to the black van. He opened the door and told me to get on.

"Yugyeom and Bambam?" I stared at the two of them who's smiling at me weirdly.

"Hello dongsaeng." They wave.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're meeting with the police to talk about this case. They came to the building to talk to PDnim and us about it." Mark answered while driving.

"The school sent the CCTV footage to the police and they figured out who it is." Yugyeom said. No one spoke until we arrive at the building.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I greeted the two police officers and shake hands with them. PDnim came in and we sat on the sofa.

"Your school sent us the CCTV footage this morning and we have done some investigation." One officer said to me. "The suspect were fully covered in the footage that the school sent but we were sure it's a female based on the person's figure. We tracked down the CCTV around the school area and found were identified the person after she took off her covers. Do any of you know this person?" The police officer takes out some picture of the footages.

"Isn't this Soomi?" Mark, Yugyeom, Bambam, and PDnim said.

"So you all know her. Are there any possible reasons why she's doing all of the troubles?" He asked me.

"I think she started to hate me after she lost the battle. My group won and got to debut with other trainees while her group lost and had to leave JYP. She also had a conflict with my group at school last year but it ended after she moved. I don't know why she still has hatred toward me." I honestly answered. The officers jotted down notes as I talk.

"Thank you for working with us. We'll contact you if we found any more information." They both left and PDnim dismissed us.

******************************

"I'm sorry." I was taken back when Mark and I said at the same time. We're now alone after Yugyeom and Bambam left.

"Lady first." He softly offered and I smile before continued.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day and not talking to you about everything first. You know I have short temper." I chuckle and stare down at my feet.

"No I was being an ass to you. Will you forgive me?" He holds my hands and look at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Ummm I don't know." I pretended to think and look away. But that's because I'm trying to hide my smile.

"Oh...." His shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"Aw I was joking. Of course I'll forgive you. It's not even your fault." His face brighten up at my words and he hugs me tightly.

"Can I have my bracelet back?" I look up from his chest when he throws his head backward, laughing.

"Of course. Did you know you threw it right at my face?" He asks while putting the bracelet on for me.

"I did?!"

"Yea, but I deserved it."

"Hah you sure did." I squish his cheeks and laugh.

******************************

Mark and I went back to normal. The police arrested Soomi and also Jisoo for helping her. I feel bad for Jisoo though. He doesn't deserve all this. Soomi charged guilty for causing all this mess but because of her young age, she was put on probation for 10 months. For Jisoo, he's on probation for only 2 months because he helped giving information about Soomi.

It's all over now.

*****************************

"Ok you can open your eyes now." Naomi said, who's covering my eyes the whole time ever since we got to school.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I jumped in shocked seeing the classroom decorated and everyone standing up.

"Oh it's my birthday." I mutter.

"It's your birthday Lina. A lot happened and we decided to prepare a little surprise on your birthday." Ruth said.

"Thanks guys." I said and we gather in front of the cake and take a class picture together with the teacher.

"Party people!!!!" Ruth hollered and before I knew it, my entire face is smash into the cake.

"Happy birthday." Naomi, Ruth, and Bri whispered in my ears and that's how I know they were the one who did this to my face.

******************************

Another birthday party is held at JYP building after school. But I'm not the main character this time. This party is for the soon to be couple.

Chapter ended. I know the part where Soomi got arrested isn't that interesting but I really don't know how to write it. Hope it's enough. I'm not gonna continue writing about that anymore. I'm actually ending this book soon, maybe in a few chapters or so. BUT!!!! I'm starting a new fanfic. It's a BTS V fanfic. So I hope you guys continue to support my account.

Also want to give credit to @-kaizar because the code how to solve rnnlh is from her. VOTE AND COMMENT.
Love from author~ L