Part 17

*MUST READ*
Y/N will be Lina from this chapter and until the end of this book. Also, my new character, Nuhamin, will be Naomi. It's not Nuhamin anymore. I'll leave it like that for the previous chapter. Buts it's Naomi and Lina now. Thank you!!

It had been 6 months since Naomi and Ruth came to my school. The four of us, Bri, Naomi, Ruth, and I always hangout together at Jay's bubble tea shop. The old owner is old enough to retire. Since Jay is the only one that he trusts, he gave the shop to Jay.

"Hello oppa!!" I shout as I open the door.

"You guys are here! You want the usual menu?" Jay asked and we nodded.

We all sat and a table and not long after that, Jay walks out with our orders.

"Mango for Lina, coconut for Bri, honeydew for Naomi, and strawberry for Ruth." He said as he gives us our drinks. He then get back to work, but not before handing Ruth a chocolate bar and wink.

"Still a playboy." I sigh.

"He gave me chocolate every time I come here." Said Ruth.

"He likes you." Bri told Ruth.

"I know. But I don't like him." Ruth shrugs arrogantly.

"But he's Asian, Korean! And he looks ok too." Naomi joined their conversation.

"That's true... but he's not Bobby." Ruth grins and we gave up on her.

*The Next Day*
"Hey guys." I greeted my three best friends.

"Hey Lina." They all greeted back.

"Hello class." The teacher greets the class.

"I have some news for you guys today." She continues. "As you know, Korean music industry is very big and popular now. Artists from that industry are very successful. Companies in Korea are seeking for new talents. So they all come together and created a global audition. And they came to the United States next month." She explained and I went shock, or shook.

The four of us immediately looked at each other when she mentioned the word "Korea", we all know what it is.

"If you guys are interested, come to me and sign up after class. You can do individual or as a group. If you passed the audition, you can pick the company you want to join. But each company only accept a limited amount of trainees so make sure to have your second or third choice. Now let's begin with out lesson." The teacher said and started the class.

The class ended. The four of us decided that we should audition and sign up.

"Uhm.. may we sign up for the audition?" Naomi asked. "We're going as a group."

"Great. Here is your form." She handed Naomi the form and we started to fill out information down. We have back the form to the teacher.

"The audition is next month. You guys have about 4 weeks to practice so you should start now. Good luck." We thanked her and walk out.

"What song should we do?" Ruth asks as soon as we sat down in the cafeteria.

"A group with four members?" Naomi suggested.

"Sistar? 2ne1?" Bri listed.

"Oh how about Blackpink?" I asked them. I'm in love with Blackpink now.

"Yea we should do Blackpink!" They all agree.

"Let's do Whistle." I recommend.

"I like Boombayah but the choreography seems like it's gonna drain all my energy." Bri said and we all laugh.