Part 18

*Three Weeks Later*
Today is the audition day. All of us had practiced every single day. We're standing at backstage and waited for our turn.

"I'm so nervous." Bri said while while holding my hand tightly.

"It's ok. We can do it. We practiced a lot." I pat her back.

I don't show it, but I'm also nervous. I look around the room and the contestants are practicing while waiting for their turn.

"Contestants Naomi, Lina, Ruth, and Brianna! It's your turn." The backstage lady called.

We all rush toward to stage and get our mic. The lady wished us good luck before we go. We walked to the middle of the stage and bow to the judges. There are 10 judges from 10 different companies. JYP, YG, SM, Bighit, Starship, Pledis, Woolim, Cube, Fantiago, and Jellyfish.

We got into our position and the music turned on. We performed without making any mistakes. The performance ended and everyone clapped, even some of the judges. We bow once again and rushed off the stage.

"Good job girls." The lady from before said to us and we thanked her.

"You guys will get the result in two weeks through the email you gave in your information form." The lady said and we thanked her once again.

"Ahhhh!! We did it!" Ruth squeals and pull all of us into a group hug.

"Now we just need to wait for the result. I hope we pass." Bri said.

"Let's celebrate!!"

"I'll pay!!" Ruth shouts when we decided what ice cream flavor we should get.

"I want mint chocolate!" I called out.

"I want vanilla!" Bri called.

"Cookie 'n Cream for me!!" Naomi finally said.

"Ok one mint chocolate, one vanilla, one Cookie 'n Cream, and one strawberry please." Ruth ordered and paid.

We got our ice cream and started to munch down, but not before taking a selca first.

"Let's go to my house and have a sleepover!!!" I shouted after we left the ice cream shop.

"Yay!!!"

*Two Weeks Later*
"Let's open our emails on the count to three. 1.....2.....3!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!I PASSED!" We all yelled at the same time and hug each other.

"Let me see which company are available." I said and check the list.

"Uhm.... JYP, Bighit, Pledis, and Cube." I read out the names.

"Not too many options for us."

"No YG~" Ruth whines.

"It's ok Ruth, you can be famous and meet Bobby in the future." I try to comfort her.

"All of them are great companies. I don't know where to go."

"Let's go to JYP. We are foreigners so it's easier for us to go there since it has diverse people." Ruth said and we have to agree with her.

We picked a company and sent the email back. We all picked JYP at our agency.

"Wait there's a problem." Naomi said and we turn to her. "Our parents."

*One Month Later*
I step out of the airport gate together with Naomi, Ruth, and Bri. We each carry a luggage.

"We're here." I said as we all look around the interior of Incheon airport.