Part 39

(Lina's POV)
I practice with the girls after they all came back from school. I can't go to school yet because the scandal is still viral. Plus another scandal from Mark just made everything worse.

"Let's take a break." Eunsuh said as I keep making mistakes on the choreography which is something I've barely done before.

"I'll go use the restroom." I said quietly to them and walk out of the room. I'm not feeling myself lately. It's been 3 days since Mark and I fought and we avoid each other as much as we could.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled out quietly as I accidentally bumped into someone.

"It's alri-" the person said but stopped halfway. I look up to meet eyes with the person I've been avoiding the past few days. I quickly turn around and walk away but he grabs my arm and pull me back to face him.

"What do you want?!" I snapped at him irritatedly.

"I'm sorry." His voice was soft and low.

"Save it." I snapped. "Now let me go."

"Oh sorry." He let go of my arm and I walk away from him.

******************************

(Mark's POV)
"Listen here, my relationship with Lina is ruined, our careers are ruined. What else do you want? Just stop all this!!" I practically yelled over the phone.

"Oh oppa, why so serious?" She said and laugh at her own joke. Fake and pathetic. "You asked me what I want? I want her to suffer from all the hate she gets, that her career is over and she won't have the chance to rise again. It's her fault!! She ruined my chance to debut!!! It's her fault that I have nothing now!!!" She yelled. I feel bad for her but she's crazy.

"But you still can't do all this. It's wrong. You'll probably end up in jail." I told her.

"I won't if you shut that pretty mouth of yours. If you dare to say anything, I'll ruin her life completely." She threatened before cutting the line.

What I'm going to do now?

******************************

(Jackson's POV)
I heard Mark's voice inside an empty practice room. He sounds like he's on a phone with someone and he doesn't sound good.

"Listen here, my relationship with Lina is ruined, our careers are ruined. What else do you want? Just stop all this!!" He said. What is he saying? So someone is behind all these scandals? Mark and Lina are being framed all this time?

"But you still can't do all this. It's wrong. You'll probably end up in jail." I heard him talk again, followed by a moment of silence before he sighs. I decided to go inside and talk to him.

"Mark?" I said softly to get his attention.

"Oh Jackson."

"Why can't you tell Lina?" I asked him. He looked confused but then realized that I might have heard him talking on the phone.

"So you heard." Mark sighs. "I can't tell her, or anyone. Or else you all will get hurt. I can't let that psycho hurts you guys." He sighs again and buried his face in his hands.

"You can tell us anything Mark. We will find a way to solve this together."

"Thank you Jackson." Mark gave me a small smile.