Part 31

(Lina's POV)
"Ughhh get a room!!" Ruth shouted as she throw her jacket at me and Mark.

I grab her jacket that landed between me and Mark and throw it back at her. "We're not doing anything."

"Wow Lina, you two cuddling each other on the couch while watching some videos on YouTube. Isn't that what couples do?" Bambam joined the argument.

"Shut it Bam." Mark said.

"Ahhhhh I don't know what to do know. Bambam, what should hyung do?" Jackson whined.

"What are you doing hyung?" Bambam stared at Jackson who's clinging onto his arm.

"MarkSon ship is sinking. And JackNa is also sinking?"

"JackBam forever!!" Bambam exclaimed making all of us chuckle.

I lay back down on Mark's arm as we continue to watch D7amond live performances on YouTube. The group promotion is finally over after about one month. Now we're taking a rest. After that we started watching the episodes Law of the Jungle that Mark was in.

The others left the room leaving me and Mark together. I hug his waist and cuddle up with him. He holds the phone with one arm while the other is under my head. We see each other a lot and quiet touchy these days since both of our groups have nothing to do.

"I also want to go to this show. Seems fun." I said while watching.

Mark looks at me in surprise. "No you can't." He said sternly. "It's dangerous and you're too young and fragile. Who will take care of you out there in the wild?" I chuckled slightly at what he said.

"Of course they won't make it too dangerous. No one ever got hurt or anything dangerous happened to them, right? Plus, I can take care of myself well." I assured him with a confident smile.

"But you still can't go." He said then went back to watching the show.

*************************

"What's up guys?" I greeted the guys cheerfully. Seonho and Justin hugged their girls while Samuel, Guanlin, and I cringe. We're going to watch Bri's debut stage today. Mark said that he will come along with the rest of the members. Naomi, Ruth, and I went inside and look for Bri's waiting room along with the guys. We found it and barge in without permission.

"Ayo!!!!"

"Omg you guys scared me!" Bri yelled back while holding her chest. She has her hair down and the hair stylist made it look wavy. She's also wearing a cute dress.

"Awwww can't wait to see you dancing cutely while singing." Naomi teased.

"We will cheer for you." Samuel said.

"Don't embarrass me like what y'all did to their debut stage." Bri said while point toward me, Ruth, and Naomi.

"We will." Justin said and Bri held up her fist but stopped because of Ruth.

"Ha Yoo-ah!!! It's your turn in 15 minutes!!" Jinhee unni, or Bri's manager, called from outside. Yes, her stage name is Park Ha Yoo. No question, she picked it. And we are YooLove. What a cute fandom name.

"We will leave now. Hwaiting!!!" All of us cheered on Bri before leaving.

We joined the audience outside  with Got7 members. Fans noticed us and started to take pictures.