Part 34

(Lina's POV)
"Kyaaa!!!!" My ears went deaf as I got off the van. Summer is over, D7amond debuted. That means I'm going back to school. But as soon as I got off the van with the other three girls, screams can be heard and students started to surround us.

"Congratulation on your debut!!"

"Can we take picture together?!!?"

"Hey take my gift!!"

They continue to yell and shove gifts to us. We couldn't walk since it's too crowded and flashes are everywhere. What is this? I don't even know if I'm at school or at a fan meeting. Naomi, Ruth, Bri, and I arrived at our class with so much trouble. Each of us holding bags of gifts in our hands. I walk toward my locker and put the gifts inside and get my book.

"Omo!!" Can we take pictures with you guys?" I recognize the voice. It's the guys. I turn around and gave them a look.

"You're guys back. We wanted to talk to you guys earlier but you were trapped between your fans." Seonho said. He went up and gave Naomi a quick hug and a kiss on her head before stepping back. Justin did the same to Ruth and she giggled like a little girl.

"Hey, want some chocolate?" I asked them as I show them the amount of gifts I got.

"Woahhh gimme some." Samuel went up to my locker and pick out the things he wants. The rest did the same.

"You only got food?" Seonho asked us as he took a big bite from his chocolate.

"Some gave me flowers, letters, and stuffed animals." Bri said.

"Same."

"Oh let me see your schedule." Guanlin asked and we gave him our schedules. "We all have the same class." He said. "All classes together. And Seonho, why are you taking Korean class when you know Korean?"

"I want to have the same class as you guys so I register for that. It's not fair that you all have the same class while I'm alone by myself." He pout.

"Ok fine."

"Is Soomi and her minions attending this school this year? 'Cause I don't wanna see them." Naomi said.

"I don't think so. I hope not."

"Whatever. Let's go to class."

Classes went well. Except the part where we didn't really have time to talk to each other or even have our own little privacy as people keep taking pictures and ask us for an autograph.

"Ahhhh finally some freedom." I sigh as we all sit on the rooftop with our lunch. We were able to escaped during lunch break with the boys' help.

"What the heck are you guys eating? That's not good." Seonho said after looking at our lunches.

"We're eating foods can't you see? We're on diet and it's sucks." I groan as I'm chewing on a piece of cucumber.

"Poor y'all. Oh then give me all of the chocolates later. It's a waste since you guys won't eat it anyway." Seonho asked.

"Yah give it to us too." Samuel complained.

"Fine fine."

Lunch break is over and we're getting ready for gym. We got our gym clothes from our lockers and we're about to change but we felt uncomfortable since a girl we're taking pictures of us.

"Let's just change in the bathroom." I whispered to them and we hurried away.

***************************