3k special!!

Hello my lovely readers. I'm back!!!! Thank you so much for 3k+ reads❤️ It's not a lot but I never expect my book will reach that much reads. So thank you!! Here's a special chapter to thank you guys😘

****************************

(Mark's POV)

The past few hours will be unforgettable for both me and my wife. Words that I never expect to come out from her mouths just spilled like a river.

Three hours ago

"Honey you'll be fine I promised. Just take a deep breath in and a deep breath out." I try to calm Lina during her labor. The baby started to kick and she's been panicking for an hour now.

"We will deliver the baby." The doctor said.

"What?! Now?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Ok Mrs. Tuan, just breath and push whenever I tell you to. Now PUSH!" The doctor instructed and Lina screams/groans whenever she pushes.

"I hate you Mark Tuan for doing this to me!!" She yells while squeezing my hand. "I was suffering for 9 months just because of your f*cking d*ck you a*shole!!!" My eyes widen at her choice of words and the doctor and nurse just laugh.

"It's not funny!" I said, suffering from the grip of Lina's hand.

"All women do that, and it's really funny." The doctor quickly said before resume to her work.

"Ahhh!!" Lina's high pitch scream can be heard again. I yank my hand away from hers due to the amount of pain she's giving me, but she grabs onto my hair instead.

"Ahhhhh!!" We both scream from different types of pain.

"Ahhhh I f*cking hate you Mark!! I swear if you ever show me your d*ck again I'll chop it off!!" She cursed and pulls my hair, making me almost fall backward.

"Oh my lord!!! The head just popped out didn't it!!!" Lina screams.

"Yes ma'am!! Now push harder!!" The doctor instructed. I can't really feel my scalp right now.

"Naomi! Why didn't you tell me it'll hurt this bad you b*tch!!" Lina suddenly cursed out Naomi. What did the poor girl do to deserve this.

"Mark f*cking Tuan!! I'll never sleep with you ever again!!" She yelled and with one final push, the baby came out. Cries fill the whole and Lina pants.

"A lovely babygirl." The doctor carries the baby before handing it to the nurse so she can wash the baby.

My eyes soften and I smile. All of the pain from my hand and scalp disappeared the moment Lina holds our daughter. The sight of the two most important people in my life.

Present

"Are you still mad?" I asked.

"Yes. It hurts like hell." Lina answered, not looking at me. She was holding the baby in her arms.

"I'm sorry."

"You should be."

"I know. But I never expect you to curse that much." I chuckled while recalling the memories.

"I meant it all." She said, finally smiling a little.

"Even the part where you'll chop off my buddy?" I jokingly asked.

"Yes." She laughs.

"What if our daughter wants a sibling?"

"I'll think about it." She pretends to be thinking deeply.