Part 32

(Lina's POV)
"Are you guy ready?"

"Yes!!"

"I'm so excited unni!" I squealed in excitement.

"It's your second times on the show, don't worry." Sooyoung unni assured.
(I skipped the part where they were invited to Weekly Idol for the first time because I didn't planned it out and was too lazy to write it, sorry.)

D7amind was invited to Weekly Idol 7th anniversary special. The show invited seven groups for this episode. Got7, Twice, and D7amond were all invited and we're heading to the filming location right now.

"We'll see you guys there!" Sooyoung unni said to the other managers as we got on our vans.

"Unni, who are the guests for today?" Eunsuh unni asked our manager. Sooyoung unni handed her the script before starting the car.

"Wow look at the guests." Eunsuh handed the script to the other members and we look at it.

"Got7, BTS, Monsta X, Infinite, Twice, EXID, and us."

"Hyungdon sunbaenim is taking a break so Park Ha Yoo and Taeyong from NCT will be the special MCs. Daebak!"

"Bri will be there." Naomi and Ruth look surprised.

"She didn't even say anything." Ruth said in disbelief.

"Maybe she's busy." Naomi shrugged.

"I thought you two know." I said and they both look at me confused. "She texted in the group chat a few days ago remember? Did y'all even check it?"

"I muted it because you guys blow up my phone sometimes." Ruth confessed.

"I barely text anyone back. You guys know that. And I don't check my phone." Naomi said and we both nodded in agreement.

"Bri and I agreed to wear our best friends bracelet." I showed them my wrist.

"I didn't know. I was about to wear it but then I decided not to." Ruth whined.

"It's ok."

We all go the the 3rd basement floor, where Weekly Idol is film. Twice and Got7 vans arrived a few moments later.

"Yah you ungrateful butt!!" Naomi shouted to Bri once we saw her with the other two MCs.

"You! And you!" Naomi said and point toward me and Bri. "Planned to wear out best friends bracelets without us two knowing. Your mom raised you better." She said and slap both of our butts.

"But you are our mom." Bri and I muttered under our breath but Naomi heard it, which the reason why we received another slap.

"Umm... sorry to interrupt but we will go over with the introduction with everybody." A person interrupted us, which turned out to be Taeyong.

"Ah it's ok. Thank you for telling us." Naomi said sweetly unlike her Satan character from earlier. We went back to our group while Bri went to her MC spot.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." D7amond greeted the other artists. We are the rookie here because we debuted the latest, beside Bri.

"Long time no see, Lina." Namjoon walked up to me with his dimples smile.

"It's been a while... sunbaemin.." I kinda trailed off my sentence because I don't know how to address him. We were close before and just calling each other by our names. But now he's my senior.