Part 26

(Lina's POV)
I am walking to my next class with the girls after changing out of my gym clothes. We're having singing/dancing class next.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Someone called out from behind, which turned out to be Justin.

He ran up to us with his squad. "Let's go together." He said and winked at Ruth.

"You guys have singing/dancing class too?" Naomi questioned and they all nodded.

The 8 of us walk through the school hallway. All eyes are on us. Of course, the most popular boys and the new popular girls are together. So expected.

We arrived inside a huge classroom. There are mirrors on the 4 walls and a piano in the corner of the room. All the girls inside the classroom are already fangirling over the popular squad. One of them bumped into me making bump into Ruth. And being a fragile girl she is, fell down. Her scream gained some attention and Justin quickly went over to her and helped her up.

"Stop all this!! Can you guys leave us and our friends alone? We're here to learn and study. Not here to be harass by you guys. Just leave us alone please!" Samuel said angrily. The fangirls went over limit and the poor boy can't take it no more. Those fangirls murmured some quiet "sorry" and went back to their seats.

"Are you ok?" I asked Ruth.

"I'm fine. It's ok." She replied with a small smile.

"Are you sure you're fine? Do you need to go to the nurse?" Justin is so worry about her.

"I'm fine. It's not bad." She assured him with a smile.

The teacher came and the class started. Our singing/dancing teacher, Mrs. Kwon, explained some instructions. She will be teaching both dancing and singing. Today we will be focusing on dancing.

"So since today is the first day, we will do something fun but also requires dancing. We're going to do Kpop random dance challenge!!" She said and I cheer. I'm the best at that. My hobby is learning my favorite Kpop songs choreography.

"Now get into group of four!! Two boys, two girls!! Each song is 1 point. The group has the most points will win." She said.

Ruth and I quickly hug each other making Naomi and Bri groan.

"Not fair!! You two are the best dancers." Bri whined.

"Sorry, we want to win." I replied cheekily.

"Justin come!!" Ruth called Justin and he ran over to us right away.

I look around and spotted Guanlin. I waved my hand to tell him to come over.

"Nooooo Lina!! Guanlin isn't good at dancing!" Justin scolded me but too late, Guanlin is already here.

"Hey." He said and scratches his head.

"We're so gonna lose." Justin sighs and Guanlin smacks his back.

"Shut up. At least I'm better than Seonho." He said.

"What did you said?!?!?" Seonho suddenly yelled from the other side of the classroom making me and Ruth laugh.

Seonho, Samuel, Naomi, and Bri formed a group. Poor Samuel. Naomi and Bri aren't  the best dancers. Seonho is worse than Guanlin at dancing. He has to survive with them. Good luck tho.