Part 28

9 months later
(Lina's POV)

Yay!!! It's summer!! Can't believe I finished the first school year in Korea. And I'm going to debut soon!!! The popular squad is now the girls' and my best friends. They literally made our year.

PDnim announced about the new girl group 2 days ago. I read articles about us and people are excited about it. JYP artists' fans are showing support to us. JYP official YouTube account updated the members in the group. We did the photoshoot about a week ago.

The group name is D7amond. The number 7 means there are 7 members in the group. Similar to Got7. We're diamond because we shine bright!! Our fan will be TREASURE. Just because many people love diamond, that why TREASUREs love D7amond. We actually came up with that ourselves.
(A/N: lol I know it's lame😂)

About Mark... we're not officially dating but we both like each other. Ever since the date we confessed to each other, the members in our group know about it. Ruth and Justin are secretly dating. They're so freaking cute together. They can't separate whenever they're together at school. And Ruth will text him all night. Naomi is doing well with Seonho. Those two bookworm have a date in the library everyday. But since our debut is near, they don't go on dates anymore. Samuel and Bri are good friends, but not as a couple relationship. She turned him off for Youngjae. Also about Guanlin, I feel bad for friend zoned him. He's still my best friend no matter what.

Yes about Bri and Youngjae. Those two fight everyday. I don't even know how they like each other. Youngjae will tease her until she flips out and starts hitting him while chasing him around. Everybody got used to it.

D7amond is practicing more because it's close to our debut. We already recorded the song and is practicing the choreography very hard.

"Let's stop now. We all practiced a lot. PDnim wants us to rest. He doesn't want us to overwork ourselves and get sick near our debut date." Eunsuh said after turning off the music.

I gulped down half of my water and wipe my sweats with a towel. Somi came sit next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Sooyoung unni said that she'll be here in 5 so get all your stuffs." Naomi said and we replied "ok".

Naomi, Ruth, and I still live with Bri, but we'll move out soon since we have to live with our group. We already packed our stuffs and. Will move out next week. Our debut is in two weeks. Bri is also preparing for her debut. She said that Bighit will debut her after our promotion ended because she doesn't want to compete with us.

"Ayeeee my dancing partner!!" Yugyeom came in the room loudly with Bambam. Yugyeom and I did our greeting by dancing a short routine we made up for only the two of us. Then I greeted Bambam by dabbing with him. DUH.

"You guys are going home?" Bambam asked us.

"Yes Sooyoung unni is picking us up soon. PDnim doesn't want us to work too hard near our debut." Eunsuh replied, being the leader she is.

"Oh yes, you guys should rest. We'll take the practice room from now. The hyungs are coming soon and we'll be working." Yugyeom said and wave us goodbye. We all wave back and go down to the lobby. Sooyoung unni is already waiting. She dropped Naomi, Ruth, and I off first. Then the rest of the girls.

*************************

"What should I wear?" Ruth asked for the 10th times this morning.

The four of us, Naomi, Ruth, Brianna and I will hangout with the popular squad today. They asked us out to hangout for the last time before we debut. They know about us and is so happy for us. They're excited because they're friends with soon to be celebrities.