Part 27

(Lina's POV)
The next morning, all of us are being called to the principal office. Me, Ruth, Naomi, Bri, and those mean girls.

Only Sooyoung unni and JYP people knows about the fight. Everybody in the company except PDnim.

The fight yesterday leaves bruises and scratches on our faces. Well Naeun broke her left arm because Bri "accidentally" use her strength too much. And Kyungri dislocated her shoulder when Naomi twisted her arm backward. Soomi's hand are bandages which I believe I was the cause. No guilty at all though. Seolhyun just has too many scratches on her used-to-be pretty face.

"The administrator and I checked the school CCTV and we all know who started the fight." The principal said. "Soomi, Seolhyun, Naeun, and Kyungri will serve after school detention today by cleaning up the classrooms and bathrooms. You will be on 10 days suspension for starting a fight. And you girls," he turned toward my direction,"you girls will do volunteer work in school for a month. Working in the cafeteria, library, or teacher assistant are volunteering." I breathe out in relief when we don't get in trouble. We're just defending ourselves after all.

"I hate you all." Soomi glared at me and the girls once we're out of the principal office.

"We all hate you too." Ruth said calmly. They just glared at us and stormed away.

"Now I'm glad those students were there to witness the fight. They were the ones who reported to the principal saying that Soomi and her group started a fight with us."

"Let's go back to class."

"Hey, how was going to the principal office?" Samuel asked once his group sat down next to me and the girls.

"It was ok." We replied.

"What did he said? Did y'all get suspended?" Samuel nosily asked again.

"No, those girls will get suspended, after today. We just have to do volunteer works in school for a month. It's not bad." Bri said and the boys go •0•

Guanlin silently scooted closer to me. "And you participate today lesson? Since you know.... you're wounded." He asked worriedly.

"Haha I'm fine. It's just some scratches. Nothing serious." I replied with a chuckle.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yes." I nodded and squeezed his cheeks.

"Ehem..... you two know that we're still here right?" Seonho faked a cough and I immediately let go of Guanlin's cheeks.

"Stop being all lovey dovey. It's too much for a lonely potato like me." Naomi pouts.

"Why me? You have to say that to Ruth and Justin. Those two literally all over each other."

"When?!?!" They both shout at the same time with their faces flush red.

"Haha whatever." We all said.

*************************

We're at the company after school ended. We're now practicing together with Somi, Natty, Lily, and Eunsuh.

"Back to practice mode." We sighed.

"Yah yah yah, lighten up! Sighing can aged you know." Sooyoung unni clap her hands loudly to gain our attention.